BY KYLIE COSMETICS

• 4 Matte Liquid Lipsticks (0.11 fl oz./oz. liq / 3.00 g)

• Matte Liquid Lipstick

Simcha🔱 G.
I literally wear these every day! This is my go to
 if your looking for nudes and not crazy matte.. this is it! I wear every single color aince i dont like harsh strong colors like red.. these mattes give off the perfect natural color ... love them!!!
Katherine G.
Burlington, NC
The quality of Kylie’s liquid lipstick is top notch honestly. The formula is light and not too drying, and the colors in this set work for a wide range of makeups looks, which I appreciate. My favorite is Commando , it’s the perfect warm pink nude for me. They are very longwearing and I would totally recommend this as a gift, if they still have it on her website.
Sabrina M.
Orlando, FL
Beautiful colors! They may look all the same in the picture, but when you apply them, the difference is huge. I don't wear light colors much, but these are making me change that. Totally recommended.
Nashia R.
Philadelphia, PA
Kylie Cosmetics have released some really pretty lipkits. Some have been a little to light for me, but then it happens beautiful fall colors come out IMMEDIATELY. This vacation collection set was beautiful nude shades I believe could pass for any season MUST have... I do recommend the matte set.
Bri W.
Cicero, NY
I use these liquid lips all the time!! The packaging is so cute I still put mine in them after I use them! They have a soft creamy feel instead of the drying feel you get from a liquid lip.
Yanira G.
Los ebanos, TX
I love her liquid lipsticks the formula is amazing. They are long lasting and they do not crack or get into your lines on your lips. They do not transfer and feel extremely comfortable on the lips
Alexis D.
Colorado
I love these liquid lipsticks. They may not dry down all the way but they are comfortable and I love the colors! I was obsessed woth these for weeks. Not just with the light pink but all the nudes. Which nudes are not my usual but they were with these!
Scarlet C.
Inglewood
I love the nudes ! They are amazing, and doesn’t come off. The packaging is amazing and I love the box it comes in. Very easy to apply and it completely met my expectations. I recommend buying it you won’t regret it.
Lauren W.
Cudahy
The lipstick is great quality but a little on the pricey side! I love the packaging ans the tubes it comes in is very cute! I would definitely try another product by Kylie in the future!
Bailey J.
Oklahoma City, OK
I’m definitely obsessed with Kylie Cosmetics. It’s a lipstick like no other. The color is so rich and it lasts all day. It is a little higher end lipstick but it is so worth the price.
Halle B.
newport
Connie W.
Hastings
Dalilah G.
Yuma, AZ
Do these make your lips dry?
Ruby W.
Exeter
Looks good, but are they full coverage and easy to put on?
Morgan G.
Orchard park
These lipsticks look sooooo pretty!! I'm in love just by looking at the picture!!!!