BY KYLIE COSMETICS

• 4 Matte Liquid Lipsticks (0.11 fl oz./oz. liq / 3.00 g)

• Matte Liquid Lipstick

Reviews (1939)
Cierra b.
I absolutely was in love with these products! They were a lipgloss which I don't usually go for but these were more suttle and that's what I liked about them! You do have to apply it more than once through out the day but nothing to extreme. I highly recommend this product!
Hanna T.
Mt Sterling, KY
I love anything by Kylie Jenner period and this lipstick was amazing, pretty packaging nothing spectacular. I bought it off of her website online. I am a repeat user of Kylie Cosmetics I just cant get enough and yes i would recommend to anybody
Valerie A.
Hesperia, CA
I'm darker toned and these colors are bright on me, does it look bad no but they weren't nudes on me. They are very long lasting but VERYYYY drying. The packaging is of course to die for but her nudes are not for darker skin tones. Her browns are probably a nude on me not these pinks.
Chelsea M.
Romulus , MI
Just ordered this. And trust me it's worth the hype. It came way faster than expected and I love me some nudes! All Kylie's lipsticks don't disappoint me 😍 it's so easy to apply. However, if you have dry lips the matte product is not for you.
Mia W.
Blackpool, Lancashire
Gorgeous nude and pink shades that are of her amazing matte lipstick formula! The packaging is a gorgeous nude that is really nice to have as part of any makeup collection. For me personally I find the formula to be high quality and long lasting but for friends and clients I have found some have said it to be drying so I do recommend the use of a lip scrub and moisturiser/balm prior to application.
Reagen B.
Emmett
Absolutely in love with these 😩 I love Kylie's makeup brand, the colors last all day!! Her makeup is a little more spendy but it is definitely worth it! They will last you a good while and you'll find yourself buying more soon enough
Fallon H.
Tracy
I love Kylie cosmetics but these nudes just did not go with my skin tone at all. I bought these from her website and realizes the color online is quite a bit different then when they actually come and they don't do refunds which sucks.
Jordan S.
Love love loveeee! These colors are to die for! They actually stay on for a long time and don't wipe off right away. I'm more or a matte type of lip person especially the nude colors so I fell in love with this kit right away!
Maria N.
Sartell, MN
Omg my first time buying anything from Kylie cosmetics and it was this item. The colors are so amazing' a little bit goes a long way! And the value for this packet is not that bad. Now I really wanna try the velour type!
Leah B.
Boonsboro
Nude kind of girl? So am I, and this is a nice product to chose, with smooth and easy application. Although it may be a bit pricey, I would love to have a set of these after borrowing my Cousins. Would definitely consider buying one, even if it’s not nude.
Halle B.
newport
Connie W.
Hastings
Dalilah G.
Yuma, AZ
Do these make your lips dry?
nadia d.
benguerdene
Which is your favorite shade from the Kylie Jenner liquid lipsticks collection ???😍Kylie Cosmetics℠ By Kylie Jenner Send Me More Nudes Matte Liquid Lipstick