BY KYLIE COSMETICS

• 4 Matte Liquid Lipsticks (0.11 fl oz./oz. liq / 3.00 g)

• Matte Liquid Lipstick

Kirstin P.
Panama City, FL
Those these shades. They can be kind of drying but I’ve found exfoliating my lips & using a lip primer before applying helps a lot. The shade “Bare” is my favorite
Nikki G.
Great product! I love how long lasting it is! It doesn’t dry out, and it when I eat, 9 out of ten times it never comes off. If it does, it’s very little. The packaging is always so great! Would def buy again
Vicky V.
Romeoville, IL
These colors are TO DIE FOR. I absolutely love the formula that these liquid lipsticks are made of because they aren’t sticky and glide on so smoothly. I bought them online and they are worth every penny. I use them whenever I go out or just on a casual day! 10/10 recommend.
I love it !! The liquid lipsticks last quit a long time! When you first put it on obviously it will be liquidly and the first couple minutes. If you eat something it will come off but if you wait for quit a time it won't come off afterward!! I just am amazed with this product.
Omarilys B.
Temple Terr, FL
Being a big fan of nudes I just had to have this collection love the colors but they can be a bit drying recommend scrubbing lips and also moisturizing before use.
Brigitte M.
Chelmsford
This are the bomb I love them. I have buy every mini size packages they have come out with. They last for a lot of hours even when you eat. You only have to eat right if you want it to last longer. The formula is amazing. They are the best brand I have try so far.
Alyssa d.
Her matte lipsticks are great! They have a creamy, smooth texture to it and since it's matte, it keeps on all day and dry instantly! They smell really good, too!
Briana A.
Santa Ana, CA
Very good lipstick , cute colors ! A bit pricey for just some lipsticks but overall good , long lasting and the colors are very pigment! Easy to apply ! Very cute colors are well!! Recommend if you are in the nude colors!
Dana D.
Amazing products. The colors go on so smooth and luxurious. I can't even stand that this isn't available to me right now. I've already run out of the entire kit that's how much I use it. So go get it girls!
wendy m.
I love these products there very good I love the way it looks on my lips I like the way it last long on your lips and you could try whatever color you feel that's right for you very good product and I recommend others to try it out you'll love it.
Halle B.
newport
Connie W.
Hastings
nadia d.
benguerdene
Which is your favorite shade from the Kylie Jenner liquid lipsticks collection ???😍Kylie Cosmetics℠ By Kylie Jenner Send Me More Nudes Matte Liquid Lipstick
Dalilah G.
Yuma, AZ
Do these make your lips dry?