BY KYLIE COSMETICS

• 4 Matte Liquid Lipsticks (0.11 fl oz./oz. liq / 3.00 g)

• Matte Liquid Lipstick

Reviews (1945)
Carolina D.
Kylie's Nude Matte Liquid Lipsticks are the BEST IN THE WORLD. When you apply it on your lips it just feels and smells good. And it doesn't even look like your wearing anything because its nude and since I'm a Person that likes having that natural look these lipsticks are my go to.
Tori R.
Indianapolis, IN
I love Kylie cosmetics, and I love nude lipsticks. This was a perfect fit for me because I’m able to apply in the morning and it lasts all night long. It definitely met my expectations and kept me wanting more!
Edgar O I.
Chicago
Okay, you know anything with Kylie’s name is going to get your attention like these. Pretty nude pink colors BUT when applying you gotta apply about 2 or 3 times to make the lip lines disappear. It’s not long lasting but it says that on the box. I wouldn’t buy this one again.
Jacki A.
Oakdale , CA
Love the colors ! It’s hard to buy a pack of lipsticks with a variety of colors for the risk of not liking the colors on me but I was impressed and actually liked all the colors and the formula is improved and I love the velvet formula even more! Highly recommend these nudes
a l e x 🦋 c.
I love the colors it comes in! Last all day long and makes my lips look stunning! Feels super soft while applying! KYLIE is the goat! I love everything about these!! Especially the packaging!
p b.
The kylie Send me More Nudes Matte Lipsticks went on really well for me, they stayed on through most of the day, They glide on easily with full opacity, and they completely reached my expectations. It comes in shades that compliment different skin tones. I would buy again
Gabriela R.
Raleigh, NC
I LOVE Kylie's Nude collection. I love the formula she uses for her mattes and her new velvet collections. The packaging is absolutely Beautiful and worth the price. You get four different nude colors that you can wear to all occasions. Definitely buying again.
Simply M.
Orlando
Nope! I did not like this product. It didn’t go with my skin complexion at all. I will not purchase again. This product was too expensive and the hype of the product did no live up to my expectations
Virginia N.
Jefferson , OH
These are a great little set of nudes that I think would look great on any skin tone. They're not sticky and they're long wearing, which makes the price outstanding. I like them because they go well with a lot of my liners and just look great on. Awesome product.
Vida A.
Drying. Overhyped. Colors are not accurate to what they're represented. Way too expensive. My lip liner fell out of the pencil xD. These feel as dry as the matte lips from Colourpop (I wonder why /s). However, while I could forgive colourpop because of their cheaper price point, these overhyped Kylie lips are the exact same formula with inflated pricing. Not a fan.
Halle B.
newport
Connie W.
Hastings
Dalilah G.
Yuma, AZ
Do these make your lips dry?
rahil a.
souk ahras
how can i win a product
Ruby W.
Exeter
Looks good, but are they full coverage and easy to put on?