BY KYLIE COSMETICS

• 4 Matte Liquid Lipsticks (0.11 fl oz./oz. liq / 3.00 g)

• Matte Liquid Lipstick

Reviews (1918)
Mother O.
newark ,nj
I have this they were given to me as a birthday present i like them only on the package i hate how it looks on my lips, but i would definitely try the koko one I've heard great things about it.
I N.
Doral, FL
Me encantan!! Este kit me parece fabuloso! Yo amo los colores mate en labiales, pero estos en específico tienen una fórmula genial, que ha pesar de ser mate no dejan resequedad en los labios, yo los recomiendo un 100%
Sarah T.
Coalwood
This product is one of my favorites, a bit pricey but you will not regret buying, comes beautifully packaged, goes on very easily and stays for hours and hours; will recommend to everyone. Worth the money.
Estefania G.
Great item I recommend this item to anyone who loves to wear nude colors like me. It lasts all day and stays matte all day. One of the best lip products I have ever tried
mary d.
This is a good nude lip set. It seems to be about the same price as comparable brands. It doesn’t last as long as others and tends to dry my lips out. It’s easy to apply.
Heather K.
Gaines
I actually went on a long spree of being, well trying to be, obsessed with the Kylie lip kits. I don’t like them.... I want to, but I don’t. They make my lips look grossly dry, they’re a weird thickness but doesn’t look smooth somehow. I can’t explain it, but they’re a no from me.
Dalayna B.
I love the bestiful shades of nude. My skin color gose great with all mostly . I do think if you are darker skin tones to buy sepret instead of all at one time.
Hernandez T.
Absolutely am in love with this! It makes your lips look super full and good, lasts all day for me! I use this usually on the weekends or on special occasions! Kylie cosmetics are awesome!!
Karen M.
Me encantan los colores nudes a la hora de maquillarme, los compre porque me gustan estos tonos. Sin embargo pienso que la calidad puede ser un poco mejor. Esto no quiere decir que no sean buenos, si lo son de hecho lo uso con frecuencia.
sydney r.
Myrtle Beach SC
LOVE LOVE LOVE. these are amazing nudes that go so well with every makeup look. they apply so smooth and easily. they dry fast to prevent getting on anything. i love.
Halle B.
newport
Connie W.
Hastings
nadia d.
benguerdene
Which is your favorite shade from the Kylie Jenner liquid lipsticks collection ???😍Kylie Cosmetics℠ By Kylie Jenner Send Me More Nudes Matte Liquid Lipstick
Dalilah G.
Yuma, AZ
Do these make your lips dry?