BY KYLIE COSMETICS

• 4 Matte Liquid Lipsticks (0.11 fl oz./oz. liq / 3.00 g)

• Matte Liquid Lipstick

Reviews (1915)
Madlen N.
Brooklyn, NY
These are the perfect nude lipglosses. The colors are beautiful and look good on anyone. This year is all about the nude lip. So these are a must!!!! I love the way they feel on my lips, smell, and stay on all day long.
Chelsea M.
Oak Grove, MO
This is my favorite product from Kylie Cosmetic! All four shades leave an incredible look! The formula is non-drying for a matte, and is long lasting! These lipsticks can be paired with or without a lip liner as well!
Becks P.
Fayetteville, GA
Loved these. I still use them. Their color hasn’t changed and the formula is very comfortable and still lasts well. Once actually wearing them, you ca see that they’re all different nudes and all of them are gorgeous
💘Sana R.
I loved this lip kit because it had all my favorite nude colors! These are amazing to wear everyday! They look goo and stay on for 5+ hours! The price for all four was very good! Ofcourse I would recommend to all!!!
Marina A.
Concepcion , TX
These lipsticks are cute and long lasting, they do make my lips a bit dehydrated and come off when you eat or drink. I don’t think I would repurchase for my lips sake, and wouldn’t recommend to those whose lips are easily dried out.
Julia F.
Beverly Hills, CA
I am obsessed. I wear 3 of the shades all the time. Birthday suit is too peachy for me but I LOVEEE Bare, its the perfect nude pink. Super creamy and dry in a creamy finish,not totally matte. Not super long wearing.
Mansi S.
Iselin, NJ
As a lover of nude lipsticks, I was so excited when I saw Kylie Cosmetics release a bundle of 4 nude lipsticks. However, the shades of these liquid lipsticks aren't the best for someone with my skin tone, or a medium/tan/deeper complexion. They wash me out and I have to use either a darker lipliner or lipstick underneath to get a decent looking shade. I probably wouldn't purchase these particular lipsticks again.
Beautyinmonolids
These nude lipsticks are the only ones I can wear that I've tried so far. Many others are too nude for my skin tone and wash me out with my other makeup. But again, super smooth and hydrating and very cute and fun to wear! Love this collection/set!!
Christian B.
griffith
I've used this product on rare occasions. I definitely prefer matte lipsticks than liquid only because I fear of the liquid dripping on my chin and smearing. It's also easier to get a grip with a normal lipstick.
Nicole G.
Revere, MA
The nude colors weren’t that faltering for me. I bought it online during one of her releases. It is easy to apply and use. It didn’t exactly meet my expectations. I would recommend if you’re into the Jude look.
Halle B.
newport
Connie W.
Hastings
nadia d.
benguerdene
Which is your favorite shade from the Kylie Jenner liquid lipsticks collection ???😍Kylie Cosmetics℠ By Kylie Jenner Send Me More Nudes Matte Liquid Lipstick
Dalilah G.
Yuma, AZ
Do these make your lips dry?