BY KYLIE COSMETICS #42 in Lipstick

• 4 Matte Liquid Lipsticks (0.11 fl oz./oz. liq / 3.00 g)

• Matte Liquid Lipstick

a l e x 🦋 c.
I love the colors it comes in! Last all day long and makes my lips look stunning! Feels super soft while applying! KYLIE is the goat! I love everything about these!! Especially the packaging!
Dianna R.
Fontana , CA
Love Kylie Jenner’s collection although they were cute I’ve never been fully I love with the formula because it is on the thick side and drys down does not last all day. Also pretty colors but only two went well with my skin tone
nat s.
glendale
I️ love kylie cosmetics and i️ also love her lip sticks. she makes great products for a good price. the formula is great for the lip products and the eyeshadows are extremely pigmented. i️ would 100% recommend
Jessi E.
My favorites of all. I use these almost every day as they look good for everyday wear. They last a very long time and don't need to reapply frequently.
Tiffany C.
Council Bluffs
These nudes are absolutely amazing ! The price isn’t crazy. The product is amazing and the pink packaging is to die for. Loveeee
Jennifer L.
Las Vegas, NV
Love this product the colors everything the only thing I don't like is the way they dry up sometimes makes your lips chappy
Karina S.
Tualatin, OR
I love them they are gorgeous in color the only down side is there a little drying but I guess that’s what matte lips do
Channing C.
CAVE CITY, KY
This is just a name brand frenzy, ypu can get jeffree star cosmetics for cheaper an way better quality than this
Silvie P.
W Valley City, UT
The best nudes in my opinion. The formula is amazing and the shades are perfect for everyday wear.
Hannah B.
Every time I wear any of them I get asked what I’m wearing. Definitely my go to nudes.
Halle B.
newport
Dalilah G.
Yuma, AZ
Do these make your lips dry?
nadia d.