BY KYLIE COSMETICS

• 4 Matte Liquid Lipsticks (0.11 fl oz./oz. liq / 3.00 g)

• Matte Liquid Lipstick

isabella W.
The nudes are stunning in these lip products! While the color is fantastic, the formula is a bit drying but it stays on for a good amount of time at least for me. Try it out yourself!
vale L.
Kissimmee
I love these lipsticks. I use them every day and it suits me for any occasion, and the best of all is that it lasts too long! I would recommend it to anyone with closed eyes. I wish I could buy all the tones, the truth is that I love them!
mackenzie k.
I’m obsessed with these colors and I’m so happy I️ got this kit. I️ can’t ever say no to her collections .. they come in handy with my freelance makeup for weddings and are the perfect nudes! I️ also love how they match all different skin tones
Kristina E.
I've never had any complaints about Kylie's. lipsticks, and I don't think I ever will. I love this set! It has such pretty nude colors and they are matted and stay on really good!
Alyssa G.
Colfax, NC
I love this set! All the colors are different but also look very good and aren’t too unusual and hard to match. It also stays on a lot longer than other lipglosses! I highly recommend this product to others.
Adriana G.
Caldwell, ID
I love kylie Jenner so of course I had to get her makeup products! So when she came out with the take me on vacation collection I had to get it! Definitely recommend her products!
Nathalie B.
My mom was the first of all of us to order not one but TWO KYLIE LIPSTICKS. My sister and I were so jealous that we had to try them all out. The package they came in was so cute and the colors were amazing.
Ashley H.
Pretty colors. Just was hoping for something that stayed on longer. Next time I will try to go with a stain rather than a lipgloss/stick. Kylie Cosmetics Koko Kollection
Molly J.
Tooele, UT
The smell is nice but might be overwhelming for some. It is a very sugary scent. I really like the way it feels, however, I find the color choice lacking. Hopefully as the brand expands, the shades will too!
BeautyCaffeine *.
Nudes!! Everyone single one im obsessed with! Perfect range of nude tones to wear alone or mix and match. I love wearing one color on top and another on the bottom. Subtle but sexy!
Halle B.
newport
Connie W.
Hastings
Which is your favorite shade from the Kylie Jenner liquid lipsticks collection ???😍Kylie Cosmetics℠ By Kylie Jenner Send Me More Nudes Matte Liquid Lipstick
rahil a.
souk ahras
how can i win a product
Dalilah G.
Yuma, AZ
Do these make your lips dry?