BY KYLIE COSMETICS

• 4 Matte Liquid Lipsticks (0.11 fl oz./oz. liq / 3.00 g)

• Matte Liquid Lipstick

Hayley S.
Stevens Point
This lip stick is amazing. The packaging is very nice and the applicator works perfect. I would recommend to anyone interested in the product. This is also very good priced and is easily stored in small places. I will always use this lipstick as my go to. Amazing product and definitely my favorite.
Regan M.
Selmer
Love every single shade in this collection.Pretty normal application. Have to dip in a few times. Price is alittle high. First time trying her product out,I give it a 7 out of 10. Have recommended it to a few people.
Arlenis F.
Bronx, NY
This set was I believe $40 and the freaking shades were a nude girls dreams come true , all nudes and all mattes I loved this set and if it were still available I'd highly recommend it.
Sarah D.
S Weymouth, MA
Yes it’s long lasting and consistent with her other mat formulas. But the colors looked horrible on me and it’s a very drying formula. If you have fair skin like me this is not the set of liquid lip nudes for you.
Bethany A.
Lebanon
These were the absolute perfect nudes! They gave your lip that color that you could definitely tell was there but was like an illusion kind of. So pretty! Easy to apply and stayed on for a good amount of time too!
Angelica G.
Visalia, CA
I love the colors! So gorgeous and neutral, deffinetly lasts a long time but they are a bit drying. I'm obsessed with Kylie cosmetics and will continue to repurchase their liquid lipsticks.
Mackenzie W.
I'm obsessed with these colors. They are light enough for my skin tone and they smell amazing! They last all day! And the packing is to DIE for. I really love all of her products. I will definitely keep buying!
Aasiyah S.
Malden, MA
Umm I couldn't resist this collection. You can never have enough nudes. These were the perfect range- from the peachy to pinky nudes. Kim k has been my beauty icon and she wears these exact colors all the time.
Abby P.
Buckeye, AZ
Her mattes always last a long time and do not flake off. They are pricey but they are pretty comfortable and not as drying as skme liquid lipsticks can be. Yes it met my expectations.
Aubree H.
Debary, FL
I love how creamy this formula is. There are so many shades to compliment every skin tone. My personal favorite is Commando. It’s lightweight and hydrating, and the perfect nude for any look. My go to lip color.
Halle B.
newport
Connie W.
Hastings
Which is your favorite shade from the Kylie Jenner liquid lipsticks collection ???😍Kylie Cosmetics℠ By Kylie Jenner Send Me More Nudes Matte Liquid Lipstick
rahil a.
souk ahras
how can i win a product
Dalilah G.
Yuma, AZ
Do these make your lips dry?