BY KYLIE COSMETICS #42 in Lipstick

• 4 Matte Liquid Lipsticks (0.11 fl oz./oz. liq / 3.00 g)

• Matte Liquid Lipstick

Mother O.
bronx, NY
I have this they were given to me as a birthday present i like them only on the package i hate how it looks on my lips, but i would definitely try the koko one I've heard great things about it.
Ogilvie, MN
OMG! I love nudes, and to top it she made them matte! I dont think that I have ever told a thing that I loved it until now, try the send me more nudes matte liquid lipstick!
✘Andy✘ C.
Pico Rivera
I love Kylie's make line! The lipstick feels nice and beautiful when I wear her lipsticks. The package it comes in is so beautiful ! I almost didn't want to open it. I would recommend this!
Dalayna B.
I love the bestiful shades of nude. My skin color gose great with all mostly . I do think if you are darker skin tones to buy sepret instead of all at one time.
Hernandez T.
Absolutely am in love with this! It makes your lips look super full and good, lasts all day for me! I use this usually on the weekends or on special occasions! Kylie cosmetics are awesome!!
Amanda R.
San Antonio
By far the best brand love the way it applys so smoothly very long lasting aswell my favorite for sure Kylie Cosmetics℠ By Kylie Jenner Send Me More Nudes Matte Liquid Lipstick
Guadalupe R.
Joliet
I LOVE THESE LIP STICKS TOO 😍 really love the colors and how they give a little
Pop into my lips the price isn’t that bad will definitely buy some more in the future
Halle B.
newport
Dalilah G.
Yuma, AZ
Do these make your lips dry?
nadia d.