BY KYLIE COSMETICS #42 in Lipstick

• 4 Matte Liquid Lipsticks (0.11 fl oz./oz. liq / 3.00 g)

• Matte Liquid Lipstick

Mackenzie W.
I'm obsessed with these colors. They are light enough for my skin tone and they smell amazing! They last all day! And the packing is to DIE for. I really love all of her products. I will definitely keep buying!
Abby P.
Buckeye, AZ
Her mattes always last a long time and do not flake off. They are pricey but they are pretty comfortable and not as drying as skme liquid lipsticks can be. Yes it met my expectations.
Aasiyah S.
Malden, MA
Umm I couldn't resist this collection. You can never have enough nudes. These were the perfect range- from the peachy to pinky nudes. Kim k has been my beauty icon and she wears these exact colors all the time.
C S.
pineville, louisiana
This product is super amazing. I love it so much. This product is long lasting. The packaging is very nice. I’ve purchased this product so many times. I definitely recommend this product to anyone. Try this out
Angelica G.
Visalia, CA
I love the colors! So gorgeous and neutral, deffinetly lasts a long time but they are a bit drying. I'm obsessed with Kylie cosmetics and will continue to repurchase their liquid lipsticks.
mackenzie k.
I’m obsessed with these colors and I’m so happy I️ got this kit. I️ can’t ever say no to her collections .. they come in handy with my freelance makeup for weddings and are the perfect nudes! I️ also love how they match all different skin tones
Adriana G.
Caldwell, ID
I love kylie Jenner so of course I had to get her makeup products! So when she came out with the take me on vacation collection I had to get it! Definitely recommend her products!
Nathalie B.
My mom was the first of all of us to order not one but TWO KYLIE LIPSTICKS. My sister and I were so jealous that we had to try them all out. The package they came in was so cute and the colors were amazing.
BeautyCaffeine *.
Nudes!! Everyone single one im obsessed with! Perfect range of nude tones to wear alone or mix and match. I love wearing one color on top and another on the bottom. Subtle but sexy!
Molly J.
Stansbury Park, UT
The smell is nice but might be overwhelming for some. It is a very sugary scent. I really like the way it feels, however, I find the color choice lacking. Hopefully as the brand expands, the shades will too!
Halle B.
newport
Dalilah G.
Yuma, AZ
Do these make your lips dry?
nadia d.