BY KYLIE COSMETICS

• 4 Matte Liquid Lipsticks (0.11 fl oz./oz. liq / 3.00 g)

• Matte Liquid Lipstick

Tiffany G.
Rnch De Taos, NM
These nudes are the ones I use most out of the kylie products I have, the colors are nice and each one noticeably different from the others but the formula can be a bit drying
Gabby L.
Tampa, FL
This is my favorite selection of lipstick from Kylie. The colors are similar to the collab she did with Kim but they’re matte. The colors are super flattering on all complexions. It’s my go to lipstick
Ashley W.
San Dimas, CA
A little disappointed with this bundle. I love only 2 lipsticks out of the collection, mostly due to the way it looks on me color wise. Most of them looked way too light on me
Kristen E.
Raleigh, NC
LOVE THESE. They dry pretty well but they can look funky if you don’t put chapstick on underneath it. The colors are pretty and aren’t super pricey for what you get either!!
Alyssa R.
Easley, SC
I thought I had enough nude lipsticks, but these proved me wrong. I received the PR package, so I got everything. I’ve tried it all, and I love every bit of it! These lipsticks will not disappoint you.
Kylee P.
I have this set and I am so in love with it. It is easy to apply, although when it dries it gets a little hard and starts to flake off. Other than that it is a great product. 10/10 would recommend.
Mandy D.
Hamilton , GA
Really loved!!! Would definitely buy again. Enjoyed all the shades and actually shared with a few friends of mine so they could try and they loved them too. Great products!
Laila R.
Pearsall, TX
I absolutely loooooove this product. I love Kylie Jenner to begin with. It's amazing how she came up with lipstick with such pretty colors that have a lot of pigment and the prices are reasonable. I would recommend getting the product.
Sarah T.
Coalwood
This product is one of my favorites, a bit pricey but you will not regret buying, comes beautifully packaged, goes on very easily and stays for hours and hours; will recommend to everyone. Worth the money.
I N.
Doral, FL
Me encantan!! Este kit me parece fabuloso! Yo amo los colores mate en labiales, pero estos en específico tienen una fórmula genial, que ha pesar de ser mate no dejan resequedad en los labios, yo los recomiendo un 100%
Halle B.
newport
Connie W.
Hastings
Dalilah G.
Yuma, AZ
Do these make your lips dry?
Ruby W.
Exeter
Looks good, but are they full coverage and easy to put on?
Morgan G.
Orchard park
These lipsticks look sooooo pretty!! I'm in love just by looking at the picture!!!!