BY KYLIE COSMETICS

• 4 Matte Liquid Lipsticks (0.11 fl oz./oz. liq / 3.00 g)

• Matte Liquid Lipstick

Reviews (1967)
Karena E.
Jesup, GA
These shades are so beautiful and the brown shades are so unique. I definitely think the velvets are a better option than the mattes because the formula of the mattes can be drying.
mackenzie k.
I’m obsessed with these colors and I’m so happy I️ got this kit. I️ can’t ever say no to her collections .. they come in handy with my freelance makeup for weddings and are the perfect nudes! I️ also love how they match all different skin tones
Adriana G.
Caldwell, ID
I love kylie Jenner so of course I had to get her makeup products! So when she came out with the take me on vacation collection I had to get it! Definitely recommend her products!
Ashley H.
Pretty colors. Just was hoping for something that stayed on longer. Next time I will try to go with a stain rather than a lipgloss/stick. Kylie Cosmetics Koko Kollection
Molly J.
Stansbury Pk, UT
The smell is nice but might be overwhelming for some. It is a very sugary scent. I really like the way it feels, however, I find the color choice lacking. Hopefully as the brand expands, the shades will too!
Alyssa G.
Colfax, NC
I love this set! All the colors are different but also look very good and aren’t too unusual and hard to match. It also stays on a lot longer than other lipglosses! I highly recommend this product to others.
Nathalie B.
My mom was the first of all of us to order not one but TWO KYLIE LIPSTICKS. My sister and I were so jealous that we had to try them all out. The package they came in was so cute and the colors were amazing.
Kristina E.
I've never had any complaints about Kylie's. lipsticks, and I don't think I ever will. I love this set! It has such pretty nude colors and they are matted and stay on really good!
Ivettee H.
Wingdale, NY
Kylie’s liquid lipsticks are great! They last all day! Which I love! I don’t have worry about reapplying all day long !

Chelsea H.
Somerville, MA
These colors are BOMB! every color looks great. the formula is pretty much the same as her other liquid lipsticks. they are a bit drying after a while, but that goes with any liquid lip. they are super long lasting and great neutral nude tones.
Halle B.
newport
Connie W.
Hastings
Dalilah G.
Yuma, AZ
Do these make your lips dry?
rahil a.
souk ahras
how can i win a product
Ruby W.
Exeter
Looks good, but are they full coverage and easy to put on?