BY KYLIE COSMETICS #61 in Lipstick

• 4 Matte Liquid Lipsticks (0.11 fl oz./oz. liq / 3.00 g)

• Matte Liquid Lipstick

Ethel S.
Latrobe, PA
I HATE the Matte liquid lipsticks from Kylie. They suck. They dry down my lips way to much. I never had another Matte lipstick dry down as much as this one. Also creases terribly and breaks the Lipstick down. The velvets are the a lot better
NaNii B.
Clare , MI
If your looking for nude lippies here is where you should be at. Kylies lip sets are amazing just like her. I cant live without her nude lips they bring me so much prettyness inside its crazy. Sorta makes me feel like im actually kylie Jenner
Shantelle F.
S Portland, ME
I do love these nudes although some tend to look a little orange on me. Sometimes they stay on well and sometimes they get a little crumbly but I still love these Lip colors and the Kylie collection.
Calista P.
Kingsport
Kylie’s matte lipsticks are very dry and they always crack. they’re all the same color, just different names. i personally don’t like her lip kits and i regret spending the money that i have on them.
IsabelleSirmon1994 S.
1511 Chester Mattox rd
This Kylie product is my favorite of all her cosmetics. It exceeded my expectations! I purchased this online. I used it everyday and it fit my makeup needs. The colors are neutral and match anything I wear. These are extremely hard to find and are totally worth the hunt and money!
Nicole J.
Holland, PA
These are your classic nude liquid matte lip colors. The lightest shade in the kit is too light for me, I think you need a darker and more olive complexion to really use all of the colors in the kit.
Pricilla A.
I really love the colors in this set, my favorite is comando. They are long lasting but I do see that I need to apply a lip balm under to make it longer lasting. Easy to apply and I would buy them again.
Emily J.
Norwalk, OH
Was not a huge fan of the Kylie Cosmetics℠ By Kylie Jenner Send Me More Nudes Matte Liquid Lipstick the colors just did not work out for me and the formula felt very drying on the lips n
Brittany G.
Kaufman
They were so so.. after wearing they would dry my lips out. Wouldn't be so bad if they weren't so expensive but I can go pay half that for something that doesn't dry out and last longer on my lips.
Brandie C.
Athens, WV
A bit pricey, but I love them. If you have a lot of money to spend on makeup, I highly recommend this product. The shades are great and long lasting. If going somewhere for a long time, I would bring it with me to reapply though.
Halle B.
souk ahras
how can i win a product
Dalilah G.
Yuma, AZ
Do these make your lips dry?