BY KYLIE COSMETICS #44 in Lipstick

• 4 Matte Liquid Lipsticks (0.11 fl oz./oz. liq / 3.00 g)

• Matte Liquid Lipstick

Kylie Cosmetics℠ By Kylie Jenner Send Me More Nudes Matte Liquid Lipstick
  • "Such a great product in 2017 for me! This is the perfect set of nudes for people like me with very very pale skin! It is extremely long lasting but light weight, it feels like almost nothing is on your lips. Some of the colors can be slightly flakey if you are too rough with them. Overall some of my favorite lipstick shades!" in 148 reviews
alyssa g.
Opelousas, LA
this is my favorite collection from kylie cosmetics. it’s very easy to apply and i love the different nudes. it’s long last and very creamy. this isn’t my first time using kylie’s brand and i love it.
Nicole J.
Holland, PA
These are your classic nude liquid matte lip colors. The lightest shade in the kit is too light for me, I think you need a darker and more olive complexion to really use all of the colors in the kit.
Calista P.
Kingsport
Kylie’s matte lipsticks are very dry and they always crack. they’re all the same color, just different names. i personally don’t like her lip kits and i regret spending the money that i have on them.
Shantelle F.
S Portland, ME
I do love these nudes although some tend to look a little orange on me. Sometimes they stay on well and sometimes they get a little crumbly but I still love these Lip colors and the Kylie collection.
IsabelleSirmon1994 S.
1511 Chester Mattox rd
This Kylie product is my favorite of all her cosmetics. It exceeded my expectations! I purchased this online. I used it everyday and it fit my makeup needs. The colors are neutral and match anything I wear. These are extremely hard to find and are totally worth the hunt and money!
Brittany G.
Kaufman
They were so so.. after wearing they would dry my lips out. Wouldn't be so bad if they weren't so expensive but I can go pay half that for something that doesn't dry out and last longer on my lips.
Emily J.
Norwalk, OH
Was not a huge fan of the Kylie Cosmetics℠ By Kylie Jenner Send Me More Nudes Matte Liquid Lipstick the colors just did not work out for me and the formula felt very drying on the lips n
Christine M.
I loved the lip color collection that i bought. I was very skeptical because i can never find lip color that stays on long enough, but i was pretty impressed that this stayed on longer than expected.
Darilyn C.
Perth amboy
My go to lipstick these days is koko k and I am obsessed it is the perfect nude for my lips in when I have a tan and in the winter when I'm white as paper it's easy to apply and smells like chocolate
Pricilla A.
I really love the colors in this set, my favorite is comando. They are long lasting but I do see that I need to apply a lip balm under to make it longer lasting. Easy to apply and I would buy them again.
Halle B.
newport
Dalilah G.
Yuma, AZ
Do these make your lips dry?
nadia d.