BY KYLIE COSMETICS

• 4 Matte Liquid Lipsticks (0.11 fl oz./oz. liq / 3.00 g)

• Matte Liquid Lipstick

Reviews (1945)
Alizabeth W.
Arkansas
These are probably by far my favorite matte lips. they are very pretty and makes my lips look full and smooth. It has very pretty packaging which I love. it is a very good value and I highly recommend this.
destiny r.
Mt Sterling, KY
I personally was not a big fan of this lip color. I loved the packaging but the product all together was a let down for me. The color went on nice but quickly wore off and left a stinky feeling.
Paige S.
Milford, IA
I have pale skin with green eyes and freckles and these are literally the perfect nudes for me. I do prefer her velvets more but 4 liquid lips for a decent price that I can wear to the office or with a glam look, that’s a yes for me.
Persida G.
Lodi, NJ
I love nude lipsticks and this is just right for me. It is easy to use and apply, the scent is so beautiful and it met my expectations. I didn't think I was going to like it. The new packaging is really pretty. I recommend this product to everyone who doubted Kylie.
Erin I.
These nude colors are great. A few different tints to each one to match what your looking for. This also last for hours after eating and drinking which is great but it is expensive for lipstick
Grizel C.
Love the colors loveeeee ! Wears well on me and easy to apply . Hope they make these colors permanent . Price is well worth it for me . The packaging is beautiful. Try them you might love them
Lola G.
Atlanta
It is my favorite go to lip product! and it also leaves the lips very smooth and moisturized, I find it that the price is a bit too high and it is long lasting and it does leave the lips Matte
💋S.B.👑 N.
Inglewood
I really like the velvet formula. I bought both the matte and velvet and found the matte so to drying on the lips, but the velvet is amazing not too drying and wears for a good amount of time.
Lets S.
One of my favorite lip sets. They glide on and deposit pigmentation without patchiness. The liquid lipstick is a bit more drying which becomes a bit of a problem if you wear it for too many hours. Still a must try.
Emmer J.
Super love every kylie lip products. They are long lasting as in it lasts all day long. You only have to apply it once and it will stay all day. Super pigment! I bought some as a gifts for mg friends and they loved it too.
Halle B.
newport
Connie W.
Hastings
Dalilah G.
Yuma, AZ
Do these make your lips dry?
rahil a.
souk ahras
how can i win a product
Ruby W.
Exeter
Looks good, but are they full coverage and easy to put on?