BY KYLIE COSMETICS

• 4 Matte Liquid Lipsticks (0.11 fl oz./oz. liq / 3.00 g)

• Matte Liquid Lipstick

Brittany G.
Kaufman
They were so so.. after wearing they would dry my lips out. Wouldn't be so bad if they weren't so expensive but I can go pay half that for something that doesn't dry out and last longer on my lips.
Lydia D.
Lacey, WA
I love the Kylie Cosmetics matte formula. They are so long lasting and stay put all day. They dry down quickly, which is really nice. The packaging for the nude collection is so cute and the shades are perfect!
Pricilla A.
I really love the colors in this set, my favorite is comando. They are long lasting but I do see that I need to apply a lip balm under to make it longer lasting. Easy to apply and I would buy them again.
Emily J.
Norwalk, OH
Was not a huge fan of the Kylie Cosmetics℠ By Kylie Jenner Send Me More Nudes Matte Liquid Lipstick the colors just did not work out for me and the formula felt very drying on the lips n
Meagan J.
Poplar bluff
The colors aren’t the best in my opinion.. they are cute but I can’t use them and make them look cute on me. They are kinda sticky too and hard to remove!! Love the case and the look of them!
Brandie C.
Pineville, WV
A bit pricey, but I love them. If you have a lot of money to spend on makeup, I highly recommend this product. The shades are great and long lasting. If going somewhere for a long time, I would bring it with me to reapply though.
Alizabeth W.
Arkansas
These are probably by far my favorite matte lips. they are very pretty and makes my lips look full and smooth. It has very pretty packaging which I love. it is a very good value and I highly recommend this.
Amanda Q.
Uxbridge, MA
Beautiful lippies set. Great colors. Lasting effect. Does not disappoint and got many of compliments on this lipgloss kit !!! Totally meet expectations. I will be buying more kylie lipgloss kits
Claudia H.
Highland, CA
These are by far one of my favorite set. I love nude colors And this set has a variety of different nudes. Very easy to apply and the coverage is full! Wears well through out the day and is very comfortable.
destiny r.
Mt Sterling, KY
I personally was not a big fan of this lip color. I loved the packaging but the product all together was a let down for me. The color went on nice but quickly wore off and left a stinky feeling.
Halle B.
newport
Connie W.
Hastings
Dalilah G.
Yuma, AZ
Do these make your lips dry?
Ruby W.
Exeter
Looks good, but are they full coverage and easy to put on?
Morgan G.
Orchard park
These lipsticks look sooooo pretty!! I'm in love just by looking at the picture!!!!