BY KYLIE COSMETICS

• 4 Matte Liquid Lipsticks (0.11 fl oz./oz. liq / 3.00 g)

• Matte Liquid Lipstick

Reviews (1938)
Robin D.
Newburyport, MA
This little set is awesome!! I love the colors. It actually think they would work better on someone that has darker skin. I'm not too fair but fair enough where some of them look too brown on me. Overall love it!!
Yericiel G.
Winter Park, FL
I loveeeee nudes speacially for work because I want to look natural, well let me tell you these are perfect, thay stay on your lips like a tatto, yes expensive but also worth every penny so I definitely recommend it.
Christine G.
Philadelphia, PA
My first experience with Kylie Lip Kit didn’t go too well, the blush split and it was a malfunction with them. However, they did resend for free. They are nice colors and they do stay on long but they often crack.
Sαbrinα Η.
Richmond, TX
Love her products but the prices are definitely a little steep. The packaging was GORGEOUS THOUGH! It definitely is mean for lighter skin tones though which is disappointing but if it's suits you then they're nice
Lina G.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
Gorgeous nude colors that are long lasting and so so very pigmented. They are a little overpriced but you get what you pay for. The packaging is gorgeous and these are great everyday colors that won't fade off.
Giovanna P.
San Antonio, TX
Loved the colors!!! Extremely pleased with the formula. Very lightweight, easy to use and last all day. Happy with my purchase of the smaller size because I was able to try different colors to see quality and durability. Would definitely recommend.
Kailey B.
Norman
overpriced but could be worth it if you use them everyday. all the colors are pretty similar. i probably could have just bought one and it would have done the job. can be drying and crack if you wear them all day
Kaitlyn J.
Conway
This new velvet formula is honestly amazing. It stays on well (food and kiss proof, though it does wear off a bit— it doesn’t completely transfer onto anything), and is also hydrating, unlike the matte formula.
keisha l.
erlanger
love this! it’s good for everyday wear and has a great color selection. it does dry on matte and stays matte all day. they also smell so good! i recommend this product and will continue to use it in the future.
mariam k.
chicago
I personally didn’t care for the colors and thought they were all a bit too nude for me (I’m fair). Didn’t last long at all and felt that I had to add another lipstick/gloss to it for it to be more noticeable.
Halle B.
newport
Connie W.
Hastings
Dalilah G.
Yuma, AZ
Do these make your lips dry?
nadia d.
benguerdene
Which is your favorite shade from the Kylie Jenner liquid lipsticks collection ???😍Kylie Cosmetics℠ By Kylie Jenner Send Me More Nudes Matte Liquid Lipstick