BY KYLIE COSMETICS #44 in Lipstick

• 4 Matte Liquid Lipsticks (0.11 fl oz./oz. liq / 3.00 g)

• Matte Liquid Lipstick

Kylie Cosmetics℠ By Kylie Jenner Send Me More Nudes Matte Liquid Lipstick
  • "Such a great product in 2017 for me! This is the perfect set of nudes for people like me with very very pale skin! It is extremely long lasting but light weight, it feels like almost nothing is on your lips. Some of the colors can be slightly flakey if you are too rough with them. Overall some of my favorite lipstick shades!" in 148 reviews
Shannon G.
Plainfield , IL
One of my favorite group of lipsticks! The colors in here are the perfect nudes and they are definitely worth the price. This is my second time buying Kylie lipsticks and I will most likely repurchase her lipsticks.
Savanna H.
Auror
I've never bought lipsticks in a pack like this that I loved literally every single lipstick in the bundle. These stay on all day long, the color is flawless, not sticky honestly the formula couldn't be more perfect.
Danni C.
IRVINE, CA
I love love love the colors in this collection but the formula is just too drying for me. I hate how it feels on my lips. I was hoping kylie would've perfected the formula by now but nope...still really drying.
Monica L.
Poplar
Can’t get over how matte these are! The first time I tried one I really loved how nude the color was. They’re so matte and don’t leave your lipstick looking cracked. Somewhat pricey for lipsticks but worth it! There’s more then just nudes to pick from.
Danielle C.
Overpriced. But I do love the nude/light shades. You can wear as a gloss or even over lipstick. However, I found myself having to apply often. I don't think I'd buy again, but I'd had to see what the rave was about.
Sαbrinα Η.
Richmond, TX
Love her products but the prices are definitely a little steep. The packaging was GORGEOUS THOUGH! It definitely is mean for lighter skin tones though which is disappointing but if it's suits you then they're nice
Taylor C.
There is a nude in this collection for almost everyone. The formula for these liquid lipsticks are phenomenal and they don't budge. These were my first lipsticks from Kylie Cosmetics and I'd definitely repurchase.
Robin D.
Newburyport, MA
This little set is awesome!! I love the colors. It actually think they would work better on someone that has darker skin. I'm not too fair but fair enough where some of them look too brown on me. Overall love it!!
Yericiel G.
Kissimmee, FL
I loveeeee nudes speacially for work because I want to look natural, well let me tell you these are perfect, thay stay on your lips like a tatto, yes expensive but also worth every penny so I definitely recommend it.
Emily P.
Orlando, FL
Love the colors! Texture is nice and smooth not a fan of her matte gloss but this here is amazing!! Totally worth the dollar. Goes on super easy nice and smooth. I have and recommend it. The packaging is super cute!
Halle B.
newport
Dalilah G.
Yuma, AZ
Do these make your lips dry?
nadia d.