BY KYLIE COSMETICS

• 4 Matte Liquid Lipsticks (0.11 fl oz./oz. liq / 3.00 g)

• Matte Liquid Lipstick

Reviews (1945)
Lina G.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
Gorgeous nude colors that are long lasting and so so very pigmented. They are a little overpriced but you get what you pay for. The packaging is gorgeous and these are great everyday colors that won't fade off.
keisha l.
erlanger
love this! it’s good for everyday wear and has a great color selection. it does dry on matte and stays matte all day. they also smell so good! i recommend this product and will continue to use it in the future.
Giovanna P.
San Antonio, TX
Loved the colors!!! Extremely pleased with the formula. Very lightweight, easy to use and last all day. Happy with my purchase of the smaller size because I was able to try different colors to see quality and durability. Would definitely recommend.
Kaitlyn J.
Conway
This new velvet formula is honestly amazing. It stays on well (food and kiss proof, though it does wear off a bit— it doesn’t completely transfer onto anything), and is also hydrating, unlike the matte formula.
Marline M.
Bismarck, ND
I hate these lipstick so much I wish I’ve never bought these lipstick looks like I have a concealer on my lips I don’t know what she was thinking when she made these definitely not a woman of color friendly!!
Celeste O.
miami
Are nice matte lipsticks. I like the colors selection because it’s a variety of mattes for different skin tones but they don’t stay on for very long and come off easily. But I love the PRICE RANGE and is good for the amount of makeup they offer.
Nice nude colors nice every day colors.yyyeeesss. Easy to use takes about 3 layers to get rid of the cakeiene.I ordered it online because I couldn't find in stores. Long lasting yes it's very long lasting.I would definitely recommend to others.
mariam k.
chicago
I personally didn’t care for the colors and thought they were all a bit too nude for me (I’m fair). Didn’t last long at all and felt that I had to add another lipstick/gloss to it for it to be more noticeable.
Sandra d.
el monte
I love everything that she comes out in her cosmetic line ! This is especially one of my favorites because I’m obsessed with nude lipsticks so this one is perfect and the packaging is super cute I would definitely purchase again without a doubt
Lea S.
Brooklyn, NY
Colors are really pretty it’s very pigmented good value to the price but it’s a bit dry on ur lips it did meet my expectations it’s easy to apply with the applicator I wld buy agian when it uses up very pretty
Halle B.
newport
Connie W.
Hastings
Dalilah G.
Yuma, AZ
Do these make your lips dry?
rahil a.
souk ahras
how can i win a product
Ruby W.
Exeter
Looks good, but are they full coverage and easy to put on?