BY KYLIE COSMETICS

• 4 Matte Liquid Lipsticks (0.11 fl oz./oz. liq / 3.00 g)

• Matte Liquid Lipstick

Reviews (1964)
Andrea❤️ T.
Thanks so o and I have the way I can do I can do it if you want it in I can come to the way home now and the end I was just wondering if there is anything else you can come tomorrow at the same place and out and I and the other is the way home and I can do that but if I do that but if I don't have the time and the
Yuliana R.
These lipkits are so nice! They dry down fast and last a long time, the colors look very nice on a lot of skin tones and if you feel like any of the colors is too light on you just apply a dark lipliner under it to make it look good. Overall a good product
Ana M.
Bay shore , NY
At first I didn't want to fall in to the hype about this kit but I gave in and omggggg I love these colors when I do a subtle glam or a full on glam look. I will definitely buy them again soon cause I'm running out!!!!
Savanna H.
Auror
I've never bought lipsticks in a pack like this that I loved literally every single lipstick in the bundle. These stay on all day long, the color is flawless, not sticky honestly the formula couldn't be more perfect.
Kenzie J.
Rankin
This is the only brand of lip color I will use. I love the way it doesn’t make my lips feel dry. I have purchased many of Kylie’s lip colors and I love them all!!
Monica L.
Poplar
Can’t get over how matte these are! The first time I tried one I really loved how nude the color was. They’re so matte and don’t leave your lipstick looking cracked. Somewhat pricey for lipsticks but worth it! There’s more then just nudes to pick from.
Annie M.
Some aren't that wearable, but I find if I put on a light layer of mix them it works more. Definitely not going to work for every skin tone. Many look pretty similar and aren't very exciting, but good neutrals.
Cielo C.
Arkadephia, AR.
I Love Her Products There My Favorite, & A Good Product. They Come In A Perfect Package. I’m Just Now Entering But Been Working On Reviews. On Her Website Is Were Purchased. I’m Sure I Would Recommend To Other Girls.
Shannon G.
Plainfield , IL
One of my favorite group of lipsticks! The colors in here are the perfect nudes and they are definitely worth the price. This is my second time buying Kylie lipsticks and I will most likely repurchase her lipsticks.
Bella R.
east lansing
pretty good quality. maybe a little over priced but what do you expect from kylie jenner. i use them a lot mostly just because i have them and paid for them. i got them off her website which was definitely a hassle.
Halle B.
newport
Connie W.
Hastings
Dalilah G.
Yuma, AZ
Do these make your lips dry?
rahil a.
souk ahras
how can i win a product
Ruby W.
Exeter
Looks good, but are they full coverage and easy to put on?