BY KYLIE COSMETICS #42 in Lipstick

• 4 Matte Liquid Lipsticks (0.11 fl oz./oz. liq / 3.00 g)

• Matte Liquid Lipstick

Mia W.
Blackpool, Lancashire
Gorgeous nude and pink shades that are of her amazing matte lipstick formula! The packaging is a gorgeous nude that is really nice to have as part of any makeup collection. For me personally I find the formula to be high quality and long lasting but for friends and clients I have found some have said it to be drying so I do recommend the use of a lip scrub and moisturiser/balm prior to application.
Nicole M.
Clovis, CA
Worst purchase that I’ve made. The lip glosses have a scent which I’m not a fan of. The formula in the lip gloss leaves my lips so dry. The price is not worth it to me and it’s all hype. Definitely disappointed that it was not up to my expectations.
ellie h.
Menlo Park, California
great variety of colors and a good set of lip products for what you pay for! very nice packaging and easy to apply as well! these are all super long lasting and i️ would recommend to all ages for this cool liquid lipstick set!
Fallon H.
Tracy
I love Kylie cosmetics but these nudes just did not go with my skin tone at all. I bought these from her website and realizes the color online is quite a bit different then when they actually come and they don't do refunds which sucks.
Evelyn R.
Baldwinsville, NY
I love the formula, it’s very moisturizing and smells like cake. It’s super easy to apply as well. I purchased it from her website. I didn’t feel like any of the colors suet my skin tone, however I will be trying out different colors
Maloree K.
Falls Church, VA
I was very excited to receive this purchase. Application is very easy and clean, but within minutes the lip color became extremely dry. My lips felt desperate for moisturizer. I have to wear a gloss over the color in order to use it.
Kristi D.
Love these colors and the formula. This lipstick stays on all day long. I always get compliments on all of the shades! You can purchase online and the price is decent for the high quality. Definitely will purchase more in the future.
Hannah P.
Toledo
If you are looking for a perfect display of nude colors, this is for you! I find the formula to be quite drying, so I would recommend getting the velvet version of these. However, they apply with great pigment and last a long time!
Lisbeth S.
Woodland Hls, CA
I'm a nude lipstick kind of person. So a kit with all the nudes was perfect. Formula has improved when when I first purchased on 2016. Use it as everyday lipstick and when going out pretty versatile , everyone needs a nude lipstick
kallie B.
I love this product, the colors are gorgeous the pigment is amazing. It definitely met my expectations. It is easy to apply and it is long lasting. I would definitely recommend it to anyone. It is a little pricey but it is worth it!
Halle B.
newport
Dalilah G.
Yuma, AZ
Do these make your lips dry?
nadia d.