BY KYLIE COSMETICS

• 4 Matte Liquid Lipsticks (0.11 fl oz./oz. liq / 3.00 g)

• Matte Liquid Lipstick

Reviews (1935)
Ash F.
Denton, TX
I never was able to get a hold of some Kylie makeup but when I finally did, it was disappointing. These were extremely dry and did not last but 1 hour on me. I work in sales and talk a lot so I guess hats why it wore off. Very disappointed.
Katie T.
Canton, MI
I use these liquid lipsticks nearly every time I go out with glam makeup. The velvets seem to be less drying on the lips but are still very long-wearing. They last well through eating as well. All of the colors are usable and so far they have lasted me a long time before running low!
Julia D.
spring lake heights
I received these as a gift for Christmas and I’m not much of a fan maybe it’s just the matte and the nude colors that don’t go well with my skin tone. When I I put them on it looks like
I’m not wearing anything. I could just need more practice applying but I wouldnt purchase again
Karina C.
chicago
Emily P.
Anderson, SC
This was my first purchase from Kylie and I will absolutely be purchasing more in the future. The shades are beautiful and longwearing. I've had a tiny bit of break up when eating oily foods but nothing that a little touch up won't fix!
Nicole M.
Clovis, CA
Worst purchase that I’ve made. The lip glosses have a scent which I’m not a fan of. The formula in the lip gloss leaves my lips so dry. The price is not worth it to me and it’s all hype. Definitely disappointed that it was not up to my expectations.
ellie h.
Menlo Park, California
great variety of colors and a good set of lip products for what you pay for! very nice packaging and easy to apply as well! these are all super long lasting and i️ would recommend to all ages for this cool liquid lipstick set!
Dena O.
Valley Center
I purchased this kit when it first was came out because I liked the shades that were in this kit, I felt like they would go with just about any clothing choice and would work for work or a night out on the town. These are a great staple for any girl who likes the neutral shades
Lauren R.
Northport, NY
This is one of my favorites liquid lipsticks! The color range is so pretty and they really do stay on your lips all day! They aren't drying at all, almost like a satin lip. They don't dry down all the way which i kinda like. I highly recommend getting this lipstick!
Hannah P.
Toledo
If you are looking for a perfect display of nude colors, this is for you! I find the formula to be quite drying, so I would recommend getting the velvet version of these. However, they apply with great pigment and last a long time!
Halle B.
newport
Connie W.
Hastings
Dalilah G.
Yuma, AZ
Do these make your lips dry?
nadia d.
benguerdene
Which is your favorite shade from the Kylie Jenner liquid lipsticks collection ???😍Kylie Cosmetics℠ By Kylie Jenner Send Me More Nudes Matte Liquid Lipstick