BY KYLIE COSMETICS #47 in Lipstick

• 4 Matte Liquid Lipsticks (0.11 fl oz./oz. liq / 3.00 g)

• Matte Liquid Lipstick

Kylie Cosmetics℠ By Kylie Jenner Send Me More Nudes Matte Liquid Lipstick
  • "Such a great product in 2017 for me! This is the perfect set of nudes for people like me with very very pale skin! It is extremely long lasting but light weight, it feels like almost nothing is on your lips. Some of the colors can be slightly flakey if you are too rough with them. Overall some of my favorite lipstick shades!" in 148 reviews
Tanializett M.
San Leandro , CA
I absolutely love all of Kylie's make up and her collaborations that she has done with both of her sisters. The lipsticks are definitely long lasting and moisturizing. I will continue to buy her make up. I will definitely recommend to others.
Hanna T.
Mt Sterling, KY
I love anything by Kylie Jenner period and this lipstick was amazing, pretty packaging nothing spectacular. I bought it off of her website online. I am a repeat user of Kylie Cosmetics I just cant get enough and yes i would recommend to anybody
Vicky V.
Macomb, IL
These colors are TO DIE FOR. I absolutely love the formula that these liquid lipsticks are made of because they aren’t sticky and glide on so smoothly. I bought them online and they are worth every penny. I use them whenever I go out or just on a casual day! 10/10 recommend.
Valerie A.
Hesperia, CA
I'm darker toned and these colors are bright on me, does it look bad no but they weren't nudes on me. They are very long lasting but VERYYYY drying. The packaging is of course to die for but her nudes are not for darker skin tones. Her browns are probably a nude on me not these pinks.
Vilma R.
Los Fresnos
I love these nude matte liquid lipsticks. Love the colors and are long lasting they won't wear off easily. Totally met my expectations. They came in a pretty packaging. I definitely recommend this product if you like long lasting matte lipsticks.
BAL n.
San Antonio, TX
This set is ridiculously beautifully every nude was made perfect all the colors look amazing on my brown skin. She did an amazing job with this set by far my favorite set of them all I can't wait for her next nudes to come out after this one!
Pamela L.
Sauk Village, IL
Creamy and buttery application, these mattes are incredibly hydrating to the lips. They’re beautiful neutral colors that just about everyone can wear! They last such a long time and aren’t streaky or patchy at all! Definitely worth the money!!
Kim M.
Montrose, MI
I’ve used the KKW collection. I like it but it’s not something i gravitate towards for everyday use like i thought i would. They’re kinda streaky and come off when you eat or drink. I do like them and still use them but there are better out there.
Ash F.
Denton, TX
I never was able to get a hold of some Kylie makeup but when I finally did, it was disappointing. These were extremely dry and did not last but 1 hour on me. I work in sales and talk a lot so I guess hats why it wore off. Very disappointed.
Emma M.
Cleveland
These are the best matte liquid lipsticks I've ever had. These are a great price for the quality you get. They last a long time. I recommend moisturizing your lips before use, it will apply so seamlessly. Definitely a 24hr wear with these.
Halle B.
newport
Dalilah G.
Yuma, AZ
Do these make your lips dry?
nadia d.