BY KYLIE COSMETICS #44 in Lipstick

• 4 Matte Liquid Lipsticks (0.11 fl oz./oz. liq / 3.00 g)

• Matte Liquid Lipstick

Kylie Cosmetics℠ By Kylie Jenner Send Me More Nudes Matte Liquid Lipstick
  • "Such a great product in 2017 for me! This is the perfect set of nudes for people like me with very very pale skin! It is extremely long lasting but light weight, it feels like almost nothing is on your lips. Some of the colors can be slightly flakey if you are too rough with them. Overall some of my favorite lipstick shades!" in 148 reviews
Nicole W.
Nude addict here! I love this set of nudes each one is gorgeous. I bought the satin lipsticks as I prefer those over her matte ones. They are long lasting and I like how light the lipstick feels when I am wearing it. I love this collection from Kylie.
Kyle V.
Staten Island, NY
I like the formula, but it isn’t my favorite. It is very thick and you can feel it on your mouth. It isn’t very buildable either. The color selection was great, which was the main reason for me purchasing. I’ve heard the velvet formula is much better.
Mwanamke J.
I gave this 4 stars be an everyone I know loves them. I think the colors are great, but I'm not a fan of the matte. It really shows the imperfections in your lips. But the packaging is gorgeous. If you're a fan of matte lips I'm sure you'll love them.
Diana N.
Wendell
Every since kylie release these lipgloss I fell in Love, I love the packaging and the way the product works, the colors are exactly how I love to wear, it definitely meet my expectations. I just love kylie' s product and recommended to others.
Jordan N.
California, CA
I was looking for a perfect nude lip for a while and once I purchased these I never went back. These colors are truly nude GOALS!!! I love them so much and I bet if you purchase this set you won't be disappointed. The colors I believe fit everyone!
Fiona B.
the formula is a little streaky but i'd deal with it because i have been looking for the perfect nude and kylie did it! two perfect nudes in here, the first two shades on the left. im so in love and happy with this, wish i could purchase them again!
Haylee L.
Green bay
All these colors are so pretty and look amazing on all skin tones. The formula is out standing. The only thing I would say is make sure after use of a day wear chapstick cause it can kind of dry out you lips but other than that I love this! A little pricey but name brand and amazing quality
Tanializett M.
San Leandro , CA
I absolutely love all of Kylie's make up and her collaborations that she has done with both of her sisters. The lipsticks are definitely long lasting and moisturizing. I will continue to buy her make up. I will definitely recommend to others.
Hanna T.
Mt Sterling, KY
I love anything by Kylie Jenner period and this lipstick was amazing, pretty packaging nothing spectacular. I bought it off of her website online. I am a repeat user of Kylie Cosmetics I just cant get enough and yes i would recommend to anybody
Nicole A.
Harriman, NY
I like these a lot. You get a lot of product for the price point. The only downfall to me is that the shades are very similar and they are very light. To me Jude lips have to have a bit more pink/ red pigment to them and not so much skin color like brown tan.
Halle B.
newport
Dalilah G.
Yuma, AZ
Do these make your lips dry?
nadia d.