BY KYLIE COSMETICS #44 in Lipstick

• 4 Matte Liquid Lipsticks (0.11 fl oz./oz. liq / 3.00 g)

• Matte Liquid Lipstick

Kylie Cosmetics℠ By Kylie Jenner Send Me More Nudes Matte Liquid Lipstick
  • "Such a great product in 2017 for me! This is the perfect set of nudes for people like me with very very pale skin! It is extremely long lasting but light weight, it feels like almost nothing is on your lips. Some of the colors can be slightly flakey if you are too rough with them. Overall some of my favorite lipstick shades!" in 148 reviews
Kara K.
Braselton, GA
I love a nude lip. Commando is my personal favorite of the three shades. The other two weren’t the best for my light skin tone. I do love the formula though! It’s super creamy, easy to apply and smells amazing. They are a bit drying but not bad considering how long they last!
Tara M.
I used this nude matte lipstick for my wedding and everyone loved it! The whole night I never reapplied and it was great. It didn't rub off and I had to use a makeup wipe to get it off. I think for the product it is a reasonable price. I would buy it again!
Cierra b.
I absolutely was in love with these products! They were a lipgloss which I don't usually go for but these were more suttle and that's what I liked about them! You do have to apply it more than once through out the day but nothing to extreme. I highly recommend this product!
Lauren V.
Clarence Ctr, NY
Omg omg I am in lovveee with this product it is my favorite liquid lipsticks I have ever used in my life at spreads evenly across you lips and leaves a perfect matte finish perfect for any occasion overall this product is amazing
Nani D.
Anchorage
KYLIES SEND ME MORE NUDES LIPSTICKS ARE AMAZING, these are my everyday go to or even just for something simple these are go to always ! I bought these online on her website. I usually by a lot of her products I recommend to everyone to try her makeup !
Lauren R.
Charlotte, NC
This is one of my favorites liquid lipsticks! The color range is so pretty and they really do stay on your lips all day! They aren't drying at all, almost like a satin lip. They don't dry down all the way which i kinda like. I highly recommend getting this lipstick!
Kyle V.
Staten Island, NY
I like the formula, but it isn’t my favorite. It is very thick and you can feel it on your mouth. It isn’t very buildable either. The color selection was great, which was the main reason for me purchasing. I’ve heard the velvet formula is much better.
Adrianna M.
Champaign, IL
Best nude liquid lipstick set i have ever had and I own thousands of dollars worth of makeup! I cannot hype this up enough to be honest. Everyone below an NC35 should own this, it is that amazing! You get a variety of nudes and they are all beautiful.
Christy M.
Concord, NC
These mattes stay on all day for me! I work 12 hour shifts and they don't budge once they dry. I like the gloss to matte finish because it applys so well. The 4 are all nudes but each are very different tones to match what ever look you're going for.
Jessica W.
Jacksonville, FL
Kylie kylie kylie!!!! Im definitely a kylie girl, i loovvee kylie cosmetics but "send more nudes" was the icing on the cake! My husband loves when i do a more natural look, so these are definitely ny favorites!!!! And look so nice with my complection
Halle B.
newport
Dalilah G.
Yuma, AZ
Do these make your lips dry?
nadia d.