BY KYLIE COSMETICS

• 4 Matte Liquid Lipsticks (0.11 fl oz./oz. liq / 3.00 g)

• Matte Liquid Lipstick

Virginia N.
Jefferson , OH
These are a great little set of nudes that I think would look great on any skin tone. They're not sticky and they're long wearing, which makes the price outstanding. I like them because they go well with a lot of my liners and just look great on. Awesome product.
Hannah G.
powell, TN
10 out of 10 screaming it to the beauty gods. This is my go to lip its neutral. Suits ALL SKIN TONES. if your pale it doesnt wash you out in my opinion bc i am pretty darn pale. And on tan and dark skin it looks flawless as well. Worth the price. Great packaging also. Great quality.
Maica D.
Long Beach, CA
I love a good nude set. This lip kit is a staple because it is long lasting but very versatile. You can up play your lip or make it more of a day look. Like all long lasting lip products it is important to pre-moisturize your lips so it does not get chapped!
Sarah L.
The formula for these are really great. It goes on smoothly and does not dry up or get all clumpy. Feels hydrated. I did not like the colors in this set, except Commando. All the other ones were very light and pale for my skin tone. Commando was the only color with a more pigmented pink tone, so it is honestly the only one that I use. I feel like I look dead with the other ones. But, of course, it's just because they don't fit my skin tone.
Kara K.
Braselton, GA
I love a nude lip. Commando is my personal favorite of the three shades. The other two weren’t the best for my light skin tone. I do love the formula though! It’s super creamy, easy to apply and smells amazing. They are a bit drying but not bad considering how long they last!
Yen A.
New York
I absolutely did NOT like these at all! They were very pricey yet the final look of all of them was completely weird. Although the colors look nice when you look at them, on the lips they are weird, they’re also tacky so if you eat, drink, or even talk too much they will start to crust and look nasty
Lauren V.
Clarence Ctr, NY
Omg omg I am in lovveee with this product it is my favorite liquid lipsticks I have ever used in my life at spreads evenly across you lips and leaves a perfect matte finish perfect for any occasion overall this product is amazing
Tara M.
Mansfield, AR
I used this nude matte lipstick for my wedding and everyone loved it! The whole night I never reapplied and it was great. It didn't rub off and I had to use a makeup wipe to get it off. I think for the product it is a reasonable price. I would buy it again!
Cierra b.
I absolutely was in love with these products! They were a lipgloss which I don't usually go for but these were more suttle and that's what I liked about them! You do have to apply it more than once through out the day but nothing to extreme. I highly recommend this product!
Sydney P.
Vernon, VT
These feel very nice on the lips, I felt like they went on very good, full coverage and you don’t have to apply a lot of coats. I wouldn’t say it’s long west but it lasted most of the day for me and the colors were very nice shades. I love a good nude!
Halle B.
newport
Connie W.
Hastings
Which is your favorite shade from the Kylie Jenner liquid lipsticks collection ???😍Kylie Cosmetics℠ By Kylie Jenner Send Me More Nudes Matte Liquid Lipstick
rahil a.
souk ahras
how can i win a product
Dalilah G.
Yuma, AZ
Do these make your lips dry?