BY KYLIE COSMETICS #47 in Lipstick

• 4 Matte Liquid Lipsticks (0.11 fl oz./oz. liq / 3.00 g)

• Matte Liquid Lipstick

Niobe C.
La Mesa , CA
It’s nice that it comes with a variety of nude colors but only 2 looked good on my skin tone so the other two were practically a waste. Pricey. Formula is nice at first but gets very dry. Easy to remove though. Do not reapply it gets too thick and clumpy on your lips.
vanessa f.
santa teresa
Beautiful colors for all skin colors, they stay all day they are not dry nor cakey.  Fast shipping, pencil and lipstick match perfectly
I have over 20 lipsticks and will continue to order them. The holiday packaging is beautiful and great for gifts...

Danna M.
My friend and I wanted to try those matte lipstick because she was obsessed with Kylie, so I bought those and I gave her two tones and the others two was for me, for us those products worth it, it was really good and you felt like you don’t have nothing in your lips, so we liked it.
Gabriela R.
Raleigh, NC
I LOVE Kylie's Nude collection. I love the formula she uses for her mattes and her new velvet collections. The packaging is absolutely Beautiful and worth the price. You get four different nude colors that you can wear to all occasions. Definitely buying again.
Rachelle F.
Marrero, LA
This was my first time using them. They are easy to apply, but do so careful as they stay where applied. These are the best liquid lipsticks I've tried! They are packaged nicely and I received them early than expected. I would definitely recommend these to others.
Taylor S.
Helena, MT
The colors are pigmented and have some serious staying power. I love her formula because it is not too drying and has even coverage. By far one of my favorite formulas. These are lovely for everyday wear without having to worry about reapplying throughout the day.
Jennie W.
This product is D E F I N A T E L Y worth its price. Although I never really find myself reaching for it, since I keep it on display and not in my drawers. The lip colors are also very similar and wouldn’t work on dark skin tones whatsoever, which isn’t good considering how many people like Kylie cosmetics.
Coley M.
Fowlerville, MI
So I bought this lip kit on Amazon and, while I do like it, I didn't see anything that sets it apart from other products. The colors are great and they do go on nicely and last for a long time, but I'm hesitant to spend this amount of money on a consistent basis.
Virginia N.
Jefferson , OH
These are a great little set of nudes that I think would look great on any skin tone. They're not sticky and they're long wearing, which makes the price outstanding. I like them because they go well with a lot of my liners and just look great on. Awesome product.
Naomi M.
Kylie's Matte lipsticks are very long lasting and although have a beautiful Matte finish are not at all drying. He lipstick formula is just so perfect because it is creamy and not at all streaky. I would defiantly recommend to everyone. I always buy her lipsticks
Halle B.
newport
Dalilah G.
Yuma, AZ
Do these make your lips dry?
nadia d.