BY KYLIE COSMETICS

• 4 Matte Liquid Lipsticks (0.11 fl oz./oz. liq / 3.00 g)

• Matte Liquid Lipstick

katrina v.
Teaneck
I can’t tell you how horrible this collab was, it did not look great in my skin swatching it or even putting it on my lips. It looked like a put concealer or whatever on my lips and wouldn’t spread around my face. It was that horrible. Might look great on the Kardashian’s... but not me
Angela C.
Hopewell Jct, NY
I purchased this set not realizing how nude Kylie’s nude lipsticks are . Even though the colors are not my style they apply amazingly, and are long lasting. As with every liquid lipstick I use a primer beforehand!
Izzy H.
Rainier, WA
I like how these colors look against my skin and match with almost every outfit I wear regularly. One of the applicators came a little bent but other than that, it seemed to be a good buy. The girls in my family like to use these as well :)
Lauren S.
LaGrange
I loved the 2 pinker shades and I found the 2 more neutral shades to be worthless. They take my lip color away and they blend with my skin tone. I paid around $45 for the set and I absolutely love the two pinker shades so I’d say I got my money’s worth. They glide on easy and have a great smell/taste. The shades match every outfit I have and stay on all day. They’re a little difficult to take off and won’t come off just in the shower with some water, you have to put a little work in.
Chelsea C.
Billerica
If i could givw this product 6 stars i wiuld!!! Its perfect for wverything from just hanging out to a noght out on the town!!! The colors are GORGEOUS!  And they last so long! You can eat drink whatever you want and dont have to worry 1 bit about smudging your lips or taking it off! When it is tim to take it off you may have to use some makeup remover or vaselinw but its SOOO worth it!  Great job Kylie cosmetics you havw a very loyal customer who is extremely happy!! ☺
Charlotte M.
kentfield
I love this product so much. It is very easy to apply and the texture is nice. It is long lasting and doesn’t transfer.The color is beautiful and dose the fade. Would definitely recommend this to anyone and I would definitely buy it again.
Grisel M.
aurora ilinois
They are really glossy pigmented and are really nice for when you just want to keep it neutral and the shades are just perfect for that some are more on the pricey side but the shades of color are just amazing totally worth the purchase !
Madi N.
Johnstown, OH
I love this product. Being a new mom I’m not typically one that has time for face masks but this is so easy, there’s not way you could say no. It’s super easy and effective. I highly recommend these to any parent that needs a skin boost.
Nancy H.
Williamston, SC
I absolutely love how well the color stays on. The only down fall is that it cracks after a while and it makes your lips very dry. I would continue to buy them just be because of the pigmentation and because it doesn’t always crack up.
Dena O.
Valley Center
I purchased this kit when it first was came out because I liked the shades that were in this kit, I felt like they would go with just about any clothing choice and would work for work or a night out on the town. These are a great staple for any girl who likes the neutral shades
Halle B.
newport
Connie W.
Hastings
Which is your favorite shade from the Kylie Jenner liquid lipsticks collection ???😍Kylie Cosmetics℠ By Kylie Jenner Send Me More Nudes Matte Liquid Lipstick
rahil a.
souk ahras
how can i win a product
Dalilah G.
Yuma, AZ
Do these make your lips dry?