BY KYLIE COSMETICS

• 4 Matte Liquid Lipsticks (0.11 fl oz./oz. liq / 3.00 g)

• Matte Liquid Lipstick

Cassondra J.
Fort Worth, TX
Not a very big fan of the nude/light mattes, I feel their cakey/heavy & just super super dryyyyy. It goes on OK but it's also very liquidity so you definitely need a lip liner to guide you. I think I'd stick more to the darker tones & glosses, but not a big fan of the lighter ones.
Rachelle F.
Marrero, LA
This was my first time using them. They are easy to apply, but do so careful as they stay where applied. These are the best liquid lipsticks I've tried! They are packaged nicely and I received them early than expected. I would definitely recommend these to others.
Sarah B.
Clinton, MS
Like any liquid lipstick, it’s very drying. The colors are beautiful! Not TOO expensive for what you get, but you’re definitely paying for the name. The colors are great & apply very easily! Probably won’t repurchase when I run out because there are cheaper options.
Cindy A.
Tujunga , CA
I wasn’t always attracted to nudes but I love these and they smell good. Applied very well and smoothly. Just like the others they are long lasting they don’t dry up nasty like other ones I have tried. They were as I expected beautiful would definitely purchase more
Taylor S.
Helena, MT
The colors are pigmented and have some serious staying power. I love her formula because it is not too drying and has even coverage. By far one of my favorite formulas. These are lovely for everyday wear without having to worry about reapplying throughout the day.
Jennie W.
This product is D E F I N A T E L Y worth its price. Although I never really find myself reaching for it, since I keep it on display and not in my drawers. The lip colors are also very similar and wouldn’t work on dark skin tones whatsoever, which isn’t good considering how many people like Kylie cosmetics.
Coley M.
Fowlerville, MI
So I bought this lip kit on Amazon and, while I do like it, I didn't see anything that sets it apart from other products. The colors are great and they do go on nicely and last for a long time, but I'm hesitant to spend this amount of money on a consistent basis.
Naomi M.
Kylie's Matte lipsticks are very long lasting and although have a beautiful Matte finish are not at all drying. He lipstick formula is just so perfect because it is creamy and not at all streaky. I would defiantly recommend to everyone. I always buy her lipsticks
Samantha N.
Loganville , GA
I love Kylie's matte liquid lipstick formula and this set is beautiful. there's one color that is way too light for me and I don't know how flattering it'll be on different skin tones but the rest of the colors are beautiful. It's a nice thing to have in your collection
Abby V.
Ringgold, GA
I ordered the nudes because I am more or less not into the bright lip colors for myself. These were everything I had hoped they would be. Smooth, not chalky or goopy. Creamy and long lasting. I would recommend this product to any one of any age wearing lip wear.
Halle B.
newport
Connie W.
Hastings
nadia d.
benguerdene
Which is your favorite shade from the Kylie Jenner liquid lipsticks collection ???😍Kylie Cosmetics℠ By Kylie Jenner Send Me More Nudes Matte Liquid Lipstick
Dalilah G.
Yuma, AZ
Do these make your lips dry?