BY KYLIE COSMETICS

• 4 Matte Liquid Lipsticks (0.11 fl oz./oz. liq / 3.00 g)

• Matte Liquid Lipstick

Reviews (1940)
Paetn M.
Ardmore
OH MY GOODNESS GIRL! It’s so pigmented and matte and it’s  so flawless! I am in love to the fullest with this product! It’s a but expensive though so I can’t but it as much but when I have money then I would buy it! I would recommend this to anyone! It’s sooo good!
Gabriela R.
Raleigh , NC
I LOVE Kylie's Nude collection. I love the formula she uses for her mattes and her new velvet collections. The packaging is absolutely Beautiful and worth the price. You get four different nude colors that you can wear to all occasions. Definitely buying again.
Niobe V.
La Mesa , CA
It’s nice that it comes with a variety of nude colors but only 2 looked good on my skin tone so the other two were practically a waste. Pricey. Formula is nice at first but gets very dry. Easy to remove though. Do not reapply it gets too thick and clumpy on your lips.
vanessa f.
santa teresa
Beautiful colors for all skin colors, they stay all day they are not dry nor cakey.  Fast shipping, pencil and lipstick match perfectly
I have over 20 lipsticks and will continue to order them. The holiday packaging is beautiful and great for gifts...

Lissett M.
Sacramento, CA
The packaging is adorable, easy to carry in a small purse or pocket, it's very easy to apply and especially with the liner, it last's me a long time and doesn't wear off quickly, love nudes and these are perfect, I would definetly buy more...just need to save up haha
Danna M.
My friend and I wanted to try those matte lipstick because she was obsessed with Kylie, so I bought those and I gave her two tones and the others two was for me, for us those products worth it, it was really good and you felt like you don’t have nothing in your lips, so we liked it.
Taylor S.
Helena , MT
The colors are pigmented and have some serious staying power. I love her formula because it is not too drying and has even coverage. By far one of my favorite formulas. These are lovely for everyday wear without having to worry about reapplying throughout the day.
Cindy A.
Tujunga, CA
I wasn’t always attracted to nudes but I love these and they smell good. Applied very well and smoothly. Just like the others they are long lasting they don’t dry up nasty like other ones I have tried. They were as I expected beautiful would definitely purchase more
Sarah B.
Clinton, MS
Like any liquid lipstick, it’s very drying. The colors are beautiful! Not TOO expensive for what you get, but you’re definitely paying for the name. The colors are great & apply very easily! Probably won’t repurchase when I run out because there are cheaper options.
Rachelle F.
Marrero, LA
This was my first time using them. They are easy to apply, but do so careful as they stay where applied. These are the best liquid lipsticks I've tried! They are packaged nicely and I received them early than expected. I would definitely recommend these to others.
Halle B.
newport
Connie W.
Hastings
Dalilah G.
Yuma, AZ
Do these make your lips dry?
nadia d.
benguerdene
Which is your favorite shade from the Kylie Jenner liquid lipsticks collection ???😍Kylie Cosmetics℠ By Kylie Jenner Send Me More Nudes Matte Liquid Lipstick