BY KYLIE COSMETICS #64 in Lipstick

• 4 Matte Liquid Lipsticks (0.11 fl oz./oz. liq / 3.00 g)

• Matte Liquid Lipstick

Jenna B.
Bettendorf, IA
This collection of nudes is the best, you range from skin tone nude to a pink hue nude. Good collection/ selection for anyone who loves a nude lip! The matte formula also wears very well and lasts all day. I would suggest a good lip scrub before application.
Ko L.
Redding, CA
I feel like her lipsticks are kind a like color pop. It dries really fast but it doesn't last very long. You pay a little more for this... if you're going to buy this I would rather go with color pop because is basically the same feel
Taylor M.
Pleasant Grv, UT
These colors are very similar, which is expected from a nudes kit. They each have slightly different pinky, peachy, or orange undertones. The containers are so cute! They smell amazing! Literally like candy. A bummer about this product is that it seems to crumble off after an hour. And when you reapply it looks gross.
Lina M.
Kearny , NJ
I was so excited when i saw this collection. The packing was very cute. The price was what you expect for her brand. However when applied some of these shades they looked horrible on me. Also like some of her other matte lip colors they dry up my lips and after some wear it looks cracked. I won’t be buying these again.
Kelly F.
Miamisburg
Kylie's matte liquid lipsticks compare to no others! I have bought candy k, Koko k and exposed lipkits in the past. The send me more nudes are still all neutral colors but different than others she has released. The formula is creamy, smells great like vanilla, and stays on ALL day no matter what you do.
#teamkylie!
Natalie L.
Waxahachie, TX
Really like the shades in this kit. If you love matte nudes, you will like these. Not all of them match my skin tone as I am more on the pale side which is the only reason I didn't give it 5 stars. Really long-lasting wear, don't need to reapply throughout the day, and they smell great. Would definitely recommend
Kelsey L.
Scottsboro
I'm kind of iffy about this product. I just got it today and the texture is a little weird. The product is rather sticky and kind of feels like eyelash glue on your lips. The smell is pleasant, so that's a plus. I'm not sure if I would recommend to others, since it's so expensive and the product is tacky feeling.
Karla H.
Mililani, HI
This is my all time favorite variety pack that kylie has ever put together! It has four different pinky tones that I can wear and change based on my look of the day! Her formula is quick drying but not drying to the lips which I love! The packaging for these are super cute and stand out from the lip kits sold separately. Of course these four lippies smell like her signature of sweet vanilla cupcakes.
Krista B.
These are GREAT!!!!!! The price for 4 was great and I love the finish these give! They seriously stay on all day long! All four colors definitely weren't for me but I knew that ahead of time. A girlfriend and I split up the pack and she took the lighter shades and I kept the darker! 👌 I'm in love with them
Lexi a.
I love love love these lipsticks!! I'm the kinda girl who only wears nude lippies so these are just absolutely perfect for me. They last all day long and none of them flake off throughout the day like most liquid lipsticks do. They do seem kind of pricey, but you definitely get your money's worth out of them.
Halle B.
souk ahras
how can i win a product
Dalilah G.
Yuma, AZ
Do these make your lips dry?