BY KYLIE COSMETICS

• 4 Matte Liquid Lipsticks (0.11 fl oz./oz. liq / 3.00 g)

• Matte Liquid Lipstick

Reviews (1918)
Wendy R.
I got the velvet set and I really liked it . Her formula is good and doesn't feel as drying as her mattes. The colors in the kit are pretty but are not flattering on everyone. I have medium skin tone and I can only wear the darkest shade which was disappointing because in pictures they look different.
Anni M.
Shorewood, WI
I love this collection. It is non drying, and pigmented. It has so many perfect nudes that I wear often. I am a sucker for nude lips and it is rare when I find this many I like at once! It is long lasting and I barely need to reapply. If I do I just dab more product in with my finger and voila.
Lexi a.
I love love love these lipsticks!! I'm the kinda girl who only wears nude lippies so these are just absolutely perfect for me. They last all day long and none of them flake off throughout the day like most liquid lipsticks do. They do seem kind of pricey, but you definitely get your money's worth out of them.
Megan V.
Let me start by saying these are true nude colors. They are pinky nudes or brown nudes. If you're looking for something with more color, this is not for you. I personally love a good nude lip and I find her liquid lipsticks to wear nicely. They aren't super drying and they last such a long time!
Alexa Z.
I adore Kylie’s lipsticks. These formulas in my opinion, are wayyy less drying on the lips so they don’t crack, but they are still long lasting. I adore the colors because they’re all nude but a good variety of nudes. I would buy this again in a heartbeat. Especially the velvet ones as well!
Jennifer E.
Aurora, CO
So I got these when they first came out and I love them ! Well I love 2 of the 4 . The packing of course is super cute but I guess if you are fair skinned the 2 pinky Nudes will definitely look better than the 2 brown Nudes . They are super long lasting and I love how easy they are to apply
Cinthia C.
Wasco
I really  really  really  love this product!!!!!!!!! It's amazing  my fav lip color these nudes , I just love it . Amazing colors but it's kinda pricey and yes it's easy to apply , love this and the colors ! And yes I would but it again it's so amazingly  (:
Elizabeth M.
Forest Grove, OR
I was super excited when I got these in the mail! The packaging is CUTE & the colors are great for my every day look. Her matte lipsticks dry out my lips a bit but the velvets are creamy & smooth & just super easy to apply. A little up there on the price but I like them a lot & I’d buy them again
Sass &.
I would normally rate kylie cosmetics higher but the vacations collection just didn't do it for me. I mean the colors are just way to light and not wearable. The only one that I can wear is "commando" that one is very nice the formula is great I just wish the other colors weren't so light.
valeria c.
Almost everybody uses these! But if you are a woman who wants her lipstick to last a long time and want to find a unique color that you can't find just ANYWHERE, I recommend the Kylie Cosmetics lipstick kit. These colors are beautiful and although they are a bit pricey, they are worth it!
Halle B.
newport
Connie W.
Hastings
nadia d.
benguerdene
Which is your favorite shade from the Kylie Jenner liquid lipsticks collection ???😍Kylie Cosmetics℠ By Kylie Jenner Send Me More Nudes Matte Liquid Lipstick
Dalilah G.
Yuma, AZ
Do these make your lips dry?