BY KYLIE COSMETICS #42 in Lipstick

• 4 Matte Liquid Lipsticks (0.11 fl oz./oz. liq / 3.00 g)

• Matte Liquid Lipstick

Cristel D.
I love these Nude liquid lipsticks. Their colors are amazing and i was very impressed. My only issues with this product was that they are very sticky and they don't have much of a matte finish to it. They are very pricey so for the finish that they left i would not really recommend it if your picky on the the quality of matte lips.
Yajaira R.
I am very satisfied with these lip kits. I have never had any lipsticks that lasted a very long time. They are a little pricey but it is definitely worth it. the colors are great. the product starts off as liquid then when it drys it turns hard and matte. It is perfect, it will last you a long time. when you eat the lipstick does not fall off. I will be repurchasing more of her lip sticks.
Karishma D.
Sugar Land, TX
By far my favorite Kylie collection!! I fell in love with all 4 nude tones. Two are more on the pinker side but definitely light and the other two are more nude. I personally am medium skin toned so one of them was a little light for me but I applied a darker liner under and it looked really good! It’s worth the money in my opinion.
Mallory R.
Los Angeles, CA
I believe this set for $45 is a good deal since you are getting four different colors. I like the formula of Kylie's lipstick- they're not too drying and they stay on for a good amount of time. The only complaint I have with this set is that two out of the four colors are really similar (they look like the same color on my lips).
Jenna B.
Bettendorf, IA
This collection of nudes is the best, you range from skin tone nude to a pink hue nude. Good collection/ selection for anyone who loves a nude lip! The matte formula also wears very well and lasts all day. I would suggest a good lip scrub before application.
Ko L.
Redding , CA
I feel like her lipsticks are kind a like color pop. It dries really fast but it doesn't last very long. You pay a little more for this... if you're going to buy this I would rather go with color pop because is basically the same feel
Leah B.
Boonsboro
Nude kind of girl? So am I, and this is a nice product to chose, with smooth and easy application. Although it may be a bit pricey, I would love to have a set of these after borrowing my Cousins. Would definitely consider buying one, even if it’s not nude.
Taylor M.
Pleasant Grv, UT
These colors are very similar, which is expected from a nudes kit. They each have slightly different pinky, peachy, or orange undertones. The containers are so cute! They smell amazing! Literally like candy. A bummer about this product is that it seems to crumble off after an hour. And when you reapply it looks gross.
Lina M.
Kearny , NJ
I was so excited when i saw this collection. The packing was very cute. The price was what you expect for her brand. However when applied some of these shades they looked horrible on me. Also like some of her other matte lip colors they dry up my lips and after some wear it looks cracked. I won’t be buying these again.
Kelly F.
Miamisburg
Kylie's matte liquid lipsticks compare to no others! I have bought candy k, Koko k and exposed lipkits in the past. The send me more nudes are still all neutral colors but different than others she has released. The formula is creamy, smells great like vanilla, and stays on ALL day no matter what you do.
#teamkylie!
Halle B.
newport
Dalilah G.
Yuma, AZ
Do these make your lips dry?
nadia d.