BY KYLIE COSMETICS

• 4 Matte Liquid Lipsticks (0.11 fl oz./oz. liq / 3.00 g)

• Matte Liquid Lipstick

Melany R.
33184
toooomuch last for very long time long lasting. Good value.  Pricey.      Cheap.     Good value love it very easy to apply.     And to use.    Love to use it.  I recommend this to anyone and if you don’t have any idea where to go to do them for a long day and then I get them for me
Celina B.
Chula Vista, CA
This is my favorite of Kylie's lip kits. Her velvets are not overly mattyfing but not too creamy where it transfers too easily. The colors are long lasting. I love these shades too! They look good on all shades and are good in combination with other shades of other lip products!! Highly recommend! And send me more nudes is such a funny name!
Abigail G.
One of the most over rated products on the market. I ordered on her website and there was fast shipping. Beautifully packaged and the colors are stunning. However, the gloss itself is extremely drying and I was very disappointed in the long lastingness of the color. Within the hour it began drying and clumping on my lips and I literally had to pick it off with my nails. Will not buy this again.
Emily N.
New Egypt, NJ
the color selection was really pretty. I loved the packaging and the names of the colors. the shades were nice but after a while it dries out and becomes clumpy. I was a loyal kylie cosmetics shopper for a while but realized that unless it’s a velvet or a gloss, her products aren’t super long lasting- which stinks for a liquid lipstick!
Cristel D.
I love these Nude liquid lipsticks. Their colors are amazing and i was very impressed. My only issues with this product was that they are very sticky and they don't have much of a matte finish to it. They are very pricey so for the finish that they left i would not really recommend it if your picky on the the quality of matte lips.
Yajaira R.
I am very satisfied with these lip kits. I have never had any lipsticks that lasted a very long time. They are a little pricey but it is definitely worth it. the colors are great. the product starts off as liquid then when it drys it turns hard and matte. It is perfect, it will last you a long time. when you eat the lipstick does not fall off. I will be repurchasing more of her lip sticks.
Karishma D.
Sugar Land, TX
By far my favorite Kylie collection!! I fell in love with all 4 nude tones. Two are more on the pinker side but definitely light and the other two are more nude. I personally am medium skin toned so one of them was a little light for me but I applied a darker liner under and it looked really good! It’s worth the money in my opinion.
Jenna B.
Bettendorf, IA
This collection of nudes is the best, you range from skin tone nude to a pink hue nude. Good collection/ selection for anyone who loves a nude lip! The matte formula also wears very well and lasts all day. I would suggest a good lip scrub before application.
Mallory R.
Los Angeles, CA
I believe this set for $45 is a good deal since you are getting four different colors. I like the formula of Kylie's lipstick- they're not too drying and they stay on for a good amount of time. The only complaint I have with this set is that two out of the four colors are really similar (they look like the same color on my lips).
Ko L.
Redding , CA
I feel like her lipsticks are kind a like color pop. It dries really fast but it doesn't last very long. You pay a little more for this... if you're going to buy this I would rather go with color pop because is basically the same feel
Halle B.
newport
Connie W.
Hastings
nadia d.
benguerdene
Which is your favorite shade from the Kylie Jenner liquid lipsticks collection ???😍Kylie Cosmetics℠ By Kylie Jenner Send Me More Nudes Matte Liquid Lipstick
Dalilah G.
Yuma, AZ
Do these make your lips dry?