BY KYLIE COSMETICS #47 in Lipstick

• 4 Matte Liquid Lipsticks (0.11 fl oz./oz. liq / 3.00 g)

• Matte Liquid Lipstick

Lauren G.
ISLAND PARK, NY
I have a fair complexion and when I bought this set I was really excited. Before I made the purchase, my favorite shade was Khlo$ because it was a pinky-nude color and complimented my skin tone, so I figured that this nude set would do the same. However, when I received this set I was a little disappointed. Two of the four shades were way too light for me. They looked like I was applying foundation on my lips. One was a brighter pink tone which I wouldn't have categorized under a "nude" category. The last one, commando, I really like, but that might be because it looks almost identical to Khlo$. The formula is still killer and stays on for such a long time, even after food and drink.
Heather H.
Niceville, FL
I am absolutely in love with Kylie Cosmetics. The lip kits are amazing but I actually didn't become a fan until recently. Send Me More Nudes matte liquid lipstick collection was my very first liquid lipstick I had ever bought from Kylie Cosmetics and I was hooked from there! Yes the formula is drying but the color will stay all day with no transfer once dried! When you first put it on its super creamy, it smells amazing, the design of her products are too flipping cute, the colors are super pigmented. 10/10 I will recommend these anyone and everyone!
Alessandra F.
San Antonio, TX
The shades are pretty but I find that they are suited for a lighter skin tone. I think the price is good as it would only be $11 per lipstick. He packaging really surprised me it was such good quality. I found that the colors really washed me out. The formula itself was a little dry. The lipsticks smelt like delicious cupcakes. I think Kylie should really make products for people with a darker complexion. I decided to only keep birthday suit and commando since the other shades were to light. I have a light to medium skin tone.
Sydney M.
Chiefland
Love most of their products!! I'm not one to splurge very often on luxury things but I absolutely love the quality of their products so I will most definitely continue to splurge on these items! Wonderful products!
Maria R.
Didn’t really enjoy these liquid lipsticks, they are long lasting but they feel very drying and flaky , i honestly don’t recommend them. The price is great i just wish the product was too, i haven’t bought any new lippies from her and i don’t plan on it ! Her palettes are great though
Sabrynab b.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I absolutely love this collection. I am all about nude colors. The packaging never lets me down. I bought this collection off the kylie cosmetics site. These are easy to apply, dry with a matter finish and are long lasting. Hay more can you ask for.
claudia c.
I bought this and i am very disappointed i wanted to get the wet set highlighters but i am scared they wont be as great as she makes it seem like she did with this
Ava F.
i would highly recommend this !! it’s just the best matte lipsticks you could ever possibly use . it may be hard to come off but that means that it’s the best! an ddont have to worry about it coming of !!
Trish D.
Homestead , FL
I am so disappointed in this product. This is my first purchase from the Kylie line, and to say the least this smells and tastes horribly!! Now if I was rating this simply on the shades and the fact that it’s near impossible to get off once applied, then I would offer a 5 star on colors and 4 stars for lasting quality. My issue once again in the fact that it smells so bad that I can’t stand to have it on, an the taste is disgusting. So for that a one star is even over rating this product!!
Kendall R.
I always wanted to order a set of her matte liquid lipsticks after seeing so much about them everywhere. I was super excited when I saw this specific collection because they were all such gorgeous nude colors. The colors were gorgeous and they smell amazing! However, when testing them throughout the day, the lip color instantly started to peel and make my lips SO dry. I really wish I could have loved these, especially for the price I made, but the formula just was soo bad.
Halle B.
newport
Dalilah G.
Yuma, AZ
Do these make your lips dry?
nadia d.