BY KYLIE COSMETICS

• 4 Matte Liquid Lipsticks (0.11 fl oz./oz. liq / 3.00 g)

• Matte Liquid Lipstick

Celina B.
Chula Vista, CA
This is my favorite of Kylie's lip kits. Her velvets are not overly mattyfing but not too creamy where it transfers too easily. The colors are long lasting. I love these shades too! They look good on all shades and are good in combination with other shades of other lip products!! Highly recommend! And send me more nudes is such a funny name!
Melany R.
33184
toooomuch last for very long time long lasting. Good value.  Pricey.      Cheap.     Good value love it very easy to apply.     And to use.    Love to use it.  I recommend this to anyone and if you don’t have any idea where to go to do them for a long day and then I get them for me
Abigail G.
Greenville, SC
One of the most over rated products on the market. I ordered on her website and there was fast shipping. Beautifully packaged and the colors are stunning. However, the gloss itself is extremely drying and I was very disappointed in the long lastingness of the color. Within the hour it began drying and clumping on my lips and I literally had to pick it off with my nails. Will not buy this again.
Emily N.
New Egypt, NJ
the color selection was really pretty. I loved the packaging and the names of the colors. the shades were nice but after a while it dries out and becomes clumpy. I was a loyal kylie cosmetics shopper for a while but realized that unless it’s a velvet or a gloss, her products aren’t super long lasting- which stinks for a liquid lipstick!
Cristel D.
I love these Nude liquid lipsticks. Their colors are amazing and i was very impressed. My only issues with this product was that they are very sticky and they don't have much of a matte finish to it. They are very pricey so for the finish that they left i would not really recommend it if your picky on the the quality of matte lips.
Karishma D.
Sugar Land, TX
By far my favorite Kylie collection!! I fell in love with all 4 nude tones. Two are more on the pinker side but definitely light and the other two are more nude. I personally am medium skin toned so one of them was a little light for me but I applied a darker liner under and it looked really good! It’s worth the money in my opinion.
Lisbeth S.
Woodland Hls, CA
I'm a nude lipstick kind of person. So a kit with all the nudes was perfect. Formula has improved when when I first purchased on 2016. Use it as everyday lipstick and when going out pretty versatile , everyone needs a nude lipstick
farrah b.
bristol
Kylie products are incredible in my onion they smell delicious they’re thin long lasting and amazing shades! I loved every nude in this collection! The velvet formula is my favorite it is not drying whatsoever.
Tatiana V.
Cypress , CA
These were beautiful shades , super pigmented and perfect nudes. I did find them to be a little drying and putting a gloss on top seemed to mess with the formula . So I recommend dabbing some lip balm right before application.
Taylor M.
Pleasant Grv, UT
These colors are very similar, which is expected from a nudes kit. They each have slightly different pinky, peachy, or orange undertones. The containers are so cute! They smell amazing! Literally like candy. A bummer about this product is that it seems to crumble off after an hour. And when you reapply it looks gross.
Halle B.
newport
Connie W.
Hastings
Dalilah G.
Yuma, AZ
Do these make your lips dry?
Ruby W.
Exeter
Looks good, but are they full coverage and easy to put on?
Morgan G.
Orchard park
These lipsticks look sooooo pretty!! I'm in love just by looking at the picture!!!!