BY KYLIE COSMETICS #47 in Lipstick

• 4 Matte Liquid Lipsticks (0.11 fl oz./oz. liq / 3.00 g)

• Matte Liquid Lipstick

Allyssa A.
Great! Great! Great! This product is very pigmented and easy to apply. I love the different shades of nudes and how I can choose different ones for an everyday use!
Angie D.
Riverside , California
I liked this product so much , i liked thd colors it has in them it's a really good product i had high expectations for it and like always it meet my standards.
Jenna C.
Anaheim, CA
These are really good lipsticks. I’m so happy with how well they mattify and just honestly 100% worth the buy. Definitely recommend to those who like nude colors.
vanessa s.
Lynwood, CA
These are my go to nudes! They are not sticky very long lasting I have both the matted and regular! They come with a lot of product! And packaging is sooo adorable!
Omarilys B.
Temple Terr, FL
Being a big fan of nudes I just had to have this collection love the colors but they can be a bit drying recommend scrubbing lips and also moisturizing before use.
Chloe P.
bartlesville
this is a very good product. the pigmentation is crazy and it is very long lasting. it’s in beautiful packaging and the lipstick itself even smells like vanilla.
Caitlin N.
Cornelius
I live the formula and that each nude shade is slightly but noticeably different. MAKE SURE YOU BUY FROM HER WEBSITE. No where else. Packaging is always cute and I think that’s why it’s so expensive. Stays on forever but the matte can tend to dry out your lips. I usually dab on chapstick before and after applying. I always recommend her makeup.
Giselle N.
Lubbock, TX
This has to be my favorite kit because it has all of the colors I use on a daily basis. Super smooth finish and last all day. They also combine well with lip glosses! A little pricey but a good choice
Caroline S.
This lipsticks are super pretty! The formula is one of the best I've tried. They feel very smooth when going onto the lips and you only need to apply one coat because they are so pigmented. The smell like yummy vanilla but it isn't too overwhelming. The packaging is beautiful and the applicator is the typical doe foot. My only complaint about this product is that the colors look different in pictures than they do in person. They are very similar but perfect for everyday wear. They were available at Kylie Cosmetics website but they are no longer available.
I wish these weren't limited edition so more people could get them!
zyrionna h.
I'm sad that this was a limited edition but I'm so glad I got my hand so I really recommend you get this product but let me warn you it is a very high-end and high-priced
Halle B.
newport
Dalilah G.
Yuma, AZ
Do these make your lips dry?
nadia d.