BY KYLIE COSMETICS #45 in Lipstick

• 4 Matte Liquid Lipsticks (0.11 fl oz./oz. liq / 3.00 g)

• Matte Liquid Lipstick

Kylie Cosmetics℠ By Kylie Jenner Send Me More Nudes Matte Liquid Lipstick
  • "Such a great product in 2017 for me! This is the perfect set of nudes for people like me with very very pale skin! It is extremely long lasting but light weight, it feels like almost nothing is on your lips. Some of the colors can be slightly flakey if you are too rough with them. Overall some of my favorite lipstick shades!" in 148 reviews
Alyssa S.
Mesquite , TX
I love these lipsticks, some people may find them too expensive and I agree but if you have the money why not spend it on something amazing as this. Plus these nudes so pretty. Met my expectations and more. would buy again and would totally recommend to others
Monte H.
N Las Vegas, NV
The colors were ok. The mattes are so drying it can be a little uncomfortable if I don’t prep your lips. Honestly there’s better matte liquid lipsticks available.
Jolie W.
Jesup
This liquid lipstick is great!! It's very drying but I really like lipsticks that last a long time. If you don't like your lips to be dry and cracky then I wouldn't reccommend.
Kayla N.
Uniontown
Seriously obsessed!!!!!!! Best money I've ever spent on lip!! I love nudes, these colors go with everything, so easy to Apply! She did great with these colors! Ahhh obsessed!
Leyla B.
Brownsville
Kylie cosmetics is amazing and I’ve always thought so since I started buying it I’ve been wanting everything she’s came up with she just really knows what is good with makeup
Skye L.
Love the colors! Just wish some of them were darker. They last all day long and don't stick like others. I got my first one 2 years ago and haven't stopped using them since.
Crystal V.
Beautiful packaging. The colors are ok, all very similar except for one. I️t is a matte but the formula is really dry and tends to crack and flake off through out the wear.
Mayara m.
Fort Collins, CO
This brand is a reference, for always being launching great novelty, and all products are high high durability and quality. I like to use it because it keeps the color.
Jasmine M.
Santa Cruz, CA
My lips looked poppin like omg these were so cute when I buy lipstick I usually go for nudes because I think they look good with my skin color so I definitely recommend this
Allyssa A.
Great! Great! Great! This product is very pigmented and easy to apply. I love the different shades of nudes and how I can choose different ones for an everyday use!
Halle B.
newport
Dalilah G.
Yuma, AZ
Do these make your lips dry?
nadia d.