BY KYLIE COSMETICS

• 4 Matte Liquid Lipsticks (0.11 fl oz./oz. liq / 3.00 g)

• Matte Liquid Lipstick

Reviews (1967)
Nancy H.
Belton, SC
I absolutely love how well the color stays on. The only down fall is that it cracks after a while and it makes your lips very dry. I would continue to buy them just be because of the pigmentation and because it doesn’t always crack up.
Sara A.
Dearborn Hts, MI
The Send me more nudes matte liquid lipsticks are horrible. The colors are super weird and it leaves streaks. Everything about this set was unpleasant. I’m a kylie fan and have the majority of her lip kits but this one was a rip off.
Loamy Z.
Charlotte
If anyone is looking to buy these I would definitely recommend the velvet liquid lipstick, the mates are also good but I feel like the velvet has a creamy texture to it and feels great on the lips easy to apply also the packaging is great I would definitely recommend these !
Kayla L.
Newport, NC
I really liked these lip products. Kylie products are very nicely packaged. They were very smooth on my lips, very creamy , didn’t crack or dry out, and very pigmented colors too. I will purchase other products from this line again.
Ashley M.
Hilo
I love the creamy and smooth application of all Kylie cosmetic formulas. I did find that despite the nice variation in colors, none of them really matched my skin tone. I still use them, just may had a pop with my Damn Gina.
Brooke M.
Iola, KS
I’ve only used Kylie’s Lipsticks A few times. Every time I have used them they seem to stay on along time which is great if your are going out and not wanting to bring the lipstick to touch up. They are kind of pricey but it’s something I would save up to get more of.
Heather C.
Austin, TX
Love her lip colors. I am a fan of nude lip colors. This product lasts all day and it has an amazing matte finish! I also love that with all of her glosses you get a lip liner that actually matches. I don’t know why this isn’t a regular thing with all brands to be honest!
Abbey R.
Love the shades so much and the price for the bundle was great. The packaging is so cute and the case is study so I love it for traveling instead of having all for times loose. The formula was more drying than some of her others so you need a good moisturizer first
Nikki  N.
I really do like the colors and the formulation I have a teenage daughter so I virtually have almost every Kylie products there is. They do have good color payouts and have had issues in the past but have definitely fixed them
Kay B.
Brooklyn
The lip kits are amazing. For a beginner like myself I find them easy to use. They last all night. And make my lips look amazing. The price is on the high side but I think it’s worth it. I would buy the kit again and if you are a beginner I deff do think it worth it
Halle B.
newport
Connie W.
Hastings
Dalilah G.
Yuma, AZ
Do these make your lips dry?
rahil a.
souk ahras
how can i win a product
Ruby W.
Exeter
Looks good, but are they full coverage and easy to put on?