BY KYLIE COSMETICS #64 in Lipstick

• 4 Matte Liquid Lipsticks (0.11 fl oz./oz. liq / 3.00 g)

• Matte Liquid Lipstick

Kara J.
I really love this product! It's insanely perfect! And it met my expectations & Then some! I really love the matte finish on her matte's. ❤ It was very easy to use and of course, a lip liner was perfect. I would obviously buy it again, no lie! Its my go to on a glam look!!!
Diana V.
The reason I didn’t give these lipsticks the full 5 stars was because they were limited edition and not available unless it’s a special release. However I love them! I love the packaging and the velvet formula! They are the perfect nudes! The price is ok for the 4lipsticks..
Kay B.
Brooklyn
The lip kits are amazing. For a beginner like myself I find them easy to use. They last all night. And make my lips look amazing. The price is on the high side but I think it’s worth it. I would buy the kit again and if you are a beginner I deff do think it worth it
Salina T.
Got this set awhile back as a gift ! The color I got was okay since I'm a lil tanner the color didn't look good on me , But I love her other colors and how it's so matte and it stayed on nicely , I love any type of Matte lipppies, Besides that I love alll her matte colors
Tierney C.
Gallatin, TN
This kit was good, but I could only use two of the colors. I would say it was a bit overkill in the nude category, and I have not seen anyone who could pull off all of the colors. Better to purchase individuals. Also, as normal, Matte formula is a bit harsh on the lips.
Sepi O.
Houston
If I could give this a infinity star I would . I genuinely love all Kylie products and highkey my gift crush . You can buy her products on her website and I feel like her prices are a little lower or equal to all other high end products . I would totally recommend this for anyone !!!! Kylie Cosmetics℠ By Kylie Jenner Send Me More Nudes Matte Liquid Lipstick #giftcrush #kylie #christmas
Brooke M.
Iola, KS
I’ve only used Kylie’s Lipsticks A few times. Every time I have used them they seem to stay on along time which is great if your are going out and not wanting to bring the lipstick to touch up. They are kind of pricey but it’s something I would save up to get more of.
Lissett M.
Sacramento, CA
The packaging is adorable, easy to carry in a small purse or pocket, it's very easy to apply and especially with the liner, it last's me a long time and doesn't wear off quickly, love nudes and these are perfect, I would definetly buy more...just need to save up haha
Rachel S.
Hoover, AL
I wanted to love these more than I did, but I had to give this review three stars. The color is cute, but some are too light for my skin tone personally. When applying, they seem streaky and too drying. Not my favorite of hers, but I liked the concept of the nude bundle.
Sierra M.
I love the colors! Go on smooth and evenly and will last a very long time. This is the type of lipstick to wear if your are going to eat soup. Only thing is it can be some what drying. I just use a ton of chapstick before and put a gloss over top and it is fine!
Halle B.
souk ahras
how can i win a product
Dalilah G.
Yuma, AZ
Do these make your lips dry?