BY KYLIE COSMETICS

• 4 Matte Liquid Lipsticks (0.11 fl oz./oz. liq / 3.00 g)

• Matte Liquid Lipstick

Reviews (1951)
Trish D.
Homestead , FL
I am so disappointed in this product. This is my first purchase from the Kylie line, and to say the least this smells and tastes horribly!! Now if I was rating this simply on the shades and the fact that it’s near impossible to get off once applied, then I would offer a 5 star on colors and 4 stars for lasting quality. My issue once again in the fact that it smells so bad that I can’t stand to have it on, an the taste is disgusting. So for that a one star is even over rating this product!!
kendall e.
Peoria, AZ
Kylie Cosmetics is a must! Amazing quality! Last so long! Usually I can eat & it still is fully on! Super pigmented beautiful colors & creamy nice consistency. Worth the price! Kylie Lipstick is my total go to! I’d buy every lip product if I could! My ultimate fav set! These colors are my daily go to! There’s nothing I’d change about these bad boys!
Emily Q.
Pittsburg , CA
I bought the product during summer of 2017, from the original Kylie Cosmetics website. It was my first time buying one of her makeup products, and you’re honestly only paying for her name. They’re not that great and they can really suck the life out of your lips if you don’t moisturize and exfoliate before using them. The shades are cute though and I probably would consider buying them again. Kylie Cosmetics℠ By Kylie Jenner Send Me More Nudes Matte Liquid Lipstick
Sophia P.
this has to be one of my absolute favorites from the take me on vacation collection! i bought it on the kylie cosmetics site & the price was overall ok. i believe it was $45 for 4 colors, which usually just for her liquid lipsticks go for $17 so it's a pretty good deal in my opinion. there are several nudes/ pinky nudes (my go to lip color) & the velvet formula is amazing applies easily & does not dry out your lips at all !!! i definitely recommend & will buy this again
Jazzy W.
Love the packaging and the marketing concept but for me this formula falls short! The colors are beautiful and can be worn on all skin tones, hence the reason for the 3 Stars, but the color crumbs and dry out within an hour of applying; so for that I do NOT recommend if you’re looking for a lasting matte that doesn’t dry out your lips. If you’re ok with reapplying then the colors are great; you can try using a lip primer and take the chance, but for me, I will not repurchase.
Diana F.
Kansas City
They are very nice is a very beautiful color I think it is a little expensive I have never used the truth but they look good and if I tried them and they worked I would recommend them and buy them I like them a lot
Sonya K.
Bella Vista, CA
While the color payoff on these and actual shades are very nice, I was actually quite disappointed with these lip glosses. Sadly, they are the most drying out of all of my collection, even with some of the lower-end ones that I have. Not only this, but they have a sticky factor if you tend to purse your lips or rub together. It also takes quite a bit of makeup remover to soak and remove the color at the end of the day. They are, however, very lasting.
Averie A.
Wisconsin
Ok, clicking on this product I thought it was the Velvet set, which is the actual one I've tried. Kylies mattes are pretty amazing, and their lasting power is out of this world. However, they do dry out my lips quite a bit. The velvets on the other hand are INSANE. I LOVEEEEE the velvet formula so much. Its mattes but its so soft and it doesnt dry my lips out! Ugh and the Send Me More Nudes set is my everyday go to. Color, formula, everything is 💯
Jasmine M.
Bronx, NY
I’ve always been a fan of Kylie cosmetics. So when this send me nudes collection came out I just had to have it. Not only are nude lipsticks are my favorite lipsticks but since I had use Kylie in the past I figured why not purchase this Collection. Each one looks amazing I love love love all of them. Only con that I have is that they dry too quickly causing them to crack on your lips if you do not add a moisturizer before hand.
Mariel C.
Columbus, GA
So I actually bought the Kylie Cosmetics℠ By Kylie Jenner Send Me More Nudes Matte Liquid Lipstick in the velvet formula!! It comes in velvet or matte!! But I’m hooked on velvet. All of the colors were very nice except for the color “birthday suit” because it was for someone with more of an olive skin tone! It looked had a small green tint too it on my skin tone! All of the other colors worked perfect for any skin tone!
Halle B.
newport
Connie W.
Hastings
Dalilah G.
Yuma, AZ
Do these make your lips dry?
rahil a.
souk ahras
how can i win a product
Ruby W.
Exeter
Looks good, but are they full coverage and easy to put on?