BY KYLIE COSMETICS #42 in Lipstick

• 4 Matte Liquid Lipsticks (0.11 fl oz./oz. liq / 3.00 g)

• Matte Liquid Lipstick

Kylie Cosmetics℠ By Kylie Jenner Send Me More Nudes Matte Liquid Lipstick
  • "Such a great product in 2017 for me! This is the perfect set of nudes for people like me with very very pale skin! It is extremely long lasting but light weight, it feels like almost nothing is on your lips. Some of the colors can be slightly flakey if you are too rough with them. Overall some of my favorite lipstick shades!" in 148 reviews
mary d.
This is a good nude lip set. It seems to be about the same price as comparable brands. It doesn’t last as long as others and tends to dry my lips out. It’s easy to apply.
Rebecca K.
Nudes are my absolute favorite to wear and these are perfect! They give just the right amount of color and last all day! Make my lips feel mositerized and never dries up!
member-67a88
The color fit me and i wear it every time I go out and I highly recommend this product it last for a long time and you hardly know u are wearing it it’s just so good
Heather K.
Gaines
I actually went on a long spree of being, well trying to be, obsessed with the Kylie lip kits. I don’t like them.... I want to, but I don’t. They make my lips look grossly dry, they’re a weird thickness but doesn’t look smooth somehow. I can’t explain it, but they’re a no from me.
sydney r.
Myrtle Beach SC
LOVE LOVE LOVE. these are amazing nudes that go so well with every makeup look. they apply so smooth and easily. they dry fast to prevent getting on anything. i love.
Jasmine H.
Whittier, CA
Love the colors and initial look of these but wow these dry your lips and mouth out so much! By the end of the day your lips will look very dry and full of dead skin.
Chelsea H.
Somerville, MA
These colors are BOMB! every color looks great. the formula is pretty much the same as her other liquid lipsticks. they are a bit drying after a while, but that goes with any liquid lip. they are super long lasting and great neutral nude tones.
Marina H.
Harrison City, PA
My favorite nude matte lipsticks. The four variations are really great and go with any look. I love the matte finish. And Kylie liquid lipsticks never disappoint me.
velia g.
North Las Vegas
Kylie Cosmetics Limited Birthday Edition Kylie Matte Liquid Lipsticks its very natural and i love it so much i love how mat it is and stays on for a lot of time
Khristian A.
Jackson, TN
I love these nudes and are great for any season in my opinion. The packaging is gorgeous and has a lot of product. They have a really nice smell to them and would love to buy them again.
Halle B.
newport
Dalilah G.
Yuma, AZ
Do these make your lips dry?
nadia d.