BY KYLIE COSMETICS

• 4 Matte Liquid Lipsticks (0.11 fl oz./oz. liq / 3.00 g)

• Matte Liquid Lipstick

Reviews (1967)
Giselle N.
Lubbock, TX
This has to be my favorite kit because it has all of the colors I use on a daily basis. Super smooth finish and last all day. They also combine well with lip glosses! A little pricey but a good choice
Kat A.
Lakewood, CO
Caroline S.
This lipsticks are super pretty! The formula is one of the best I've tried. They feel very smooth when going onto the lips and you only need to apply one coat because they are so pigmented. The smell like yummy vanilla but it isn't too overwhelming. The packaging is beautiful and the applicator is the typical doe foot. My only complaint about this product is that the colors look different in pictures than they do in person. They are very similar but perfect for everyday wear. They were available at Kylie Cosmetics website but they are no longer available.
I wish these weren't limited edition so more people could get them!
zyrionna h.
I'm sad that this was a limited edition but I'm so glad I got my hand so I really recommend you get this product but let me warn you it is a very high-end and high-priced
heather d.
pensacola
Another amazing product. No big surprise there! The pigmentation is on point and it last for hours!! Love the feel and look on the lips and it doesn’t leave my lips dry or flakey. I️ am obsessed with the color too!!
Lauren G.
Astoria, NY
I have a fair complexion and when I bought this set I was really excited. Before I made the purchase, my favorite shade was Khlo$ because it was a pinky-nude color and complimented my skin tone, so I figured that this nude set would do the same. However, when I received this set I was a little disappointed. Two of the four shades were way too light for me. They looked like I was applying foundation on my lips. One was a brighter pink tone which I wouldn't have categorized under a "nude" category. The last one, commando, I really like, but that might be because it looks almost identical to Khlo$. The formula is still killer and stays on for such a long time, even after food and drink.
Alessandra F.
San Antonio, TX
The shades are pretty but I find that they are suited for a lighter skin tone. I think the price is good as it would only be $11 per lipstick. He packaging really surprised me it was such good quality. I found that the colors really washed me out. The formula itself was a little dry. The lipsticks smelt like delicious cupcakes. I think Kylie should really make products for people with a darker complexion. I decided to only keep birthday suit and commando since the other shades were to light. I have a light to medium skin tone.
Heather H.
Niceville, FL
I am absolutely in love with Kylie Cosmetics. The lip kits are amazing but I actually didn't become a fan until recently. Send Me More Nudes matte liquid lipstick collection was my very first liquid lipstick I had ever bought from Kylie Cosmetics and I was hooked from there! Yes the formula is drying but the color will stay all day with no transfer once dried! When you first put it on its super creamy, it smells amazing, the design of her products are too flipping cute, the colors are super pigmented. 10/10 I will recommend these anyone and everyone!
Lauren S.
LaGrange
I loved the 2 pinker shades and I found the 2 more neutral shades to be worthless. They take my lip color away and they blend with my skin tone. I paid around $45 for the set and I absolutely love the two pinker shades so I’d say I got my money’s worth. They glide on easy and have a great smell/taste. The shades match every outfit I have and stay on all day. They’re a little difficult to take off and won’t come off just in the shower with some water, you have to put a little work in.
Adrienne V.
Henryetta
I absolutely love these lipsticks. I’ve always had a hard time finding a matte lippy that doesn’t start to look flakey throughout the day until I found this set. It applies on so smoothly, like butter, and lasts all day long, even while eating and drinking! The colors, too, are awesome. I like more nude like colors than bright bold colors, so this set was perfect for me. I never cared to spend a little more money on something like lipstick, but this is seriously worth what you pay. They did not disappoint.
Halle B.
newport
Connie W.
Hastings
Dalilah G.
Yuma, AZ
Do these make your lips dry?
rahil a.
souk ahras
how can i win a product
Ruby W.
Exeter
Looks good, but are they full coverage and easy to put on?