BY KYLIE COSMETICS

• 4 Matte Liquid Lipsticks (0.11 fl oz./oz. liq / 3.00 g)

• Matte Liquid Lipstick

Reviews (1940)
Rebecca K.
Nudes are my absolute favorite to wear and these are perfect! They give just the right amount of color and last all day! Make my lips feel mositerized and never dries up!
Katie G.
Nampa
These lipsticks are beautiful! The doe foot applicator is nice and small giving me the opportunity to get a sharp line without lip liner. All the colors are super flattering on light skin tones.
Sonia A.
Brentwood, CA
I actually have the velvet set and I’m so in love with the lippies. Glides on amazingly and it didn’t cost a whole lot for all four lipsticks. I love the shades as well!
Jasmine H.
Whittier, CA
Love the colors and initial look of these but wow these dry your lips and mouth out so much! By the end of the day your lips will look very dry and full of dead skin.
Nicole S.
This product is great! I highly recommend to anyone that is looking! Great product to use and the value and quality are great. It’s easy and affordable. My friends love it and I love it so you should go and buy it (: !
Marina H.
Pittsburgh, PA
My favorite nude matte lipsticks. The four variations are really great and go with any look. I love the matte finish. And Kylie liquid lipsticks never disappoint me.
Barbie M.
Harlingen, TX
I love her lippies they're super matte and contain most shades, these are the best for going out apply some coconut oil to your lips first so they don't look cracky
Celeste L.
Vinton
I actually tried the set with kim and i adore them very much. I am a light skin girl so i love how these color look on me. Super easy to apply and keeps lips moist!
Selena Z.
I thought that the formulas were really bad. The dried really hard and didn’t even feel good on the lips. The only thing I liked about it was the scent and the colors. That’s it.
Laila H.
Modesto, CA
I would love to have this product. I absolutely love the packaging. I also love the colors and how similar yet different they can look. Kylie was smart to think of collaborating with her sister Kim and make this master piece!!!!
Halle B.
newport
Connie W.
Hastings
Dalilah G.
Yuma, AZ
Do these make your lips dry?
nadia d.
benguerdene
Which is your favorite shade from the Kylie Jenner liquid lipsticks collection ???😍Kylie Cosmetics℠ By Kylie Jenner Send Me More Nudes Matte Liquid Lipstick