BY KYLIE COSMETICS

• 4 Matte Liquid Lipsticks (0.11 fl oz./oz. liq / 3.00 g)

• Matte Liquid Lipstick

Jordan G.
These are my favorite nude lipsticks they drive down very Matt and are hard to get off so that is good for when you are eating or doing something that you want the lipstick on for a while highly recommend.
Kira O.
Hampton, VA
Very great product! I love the way it feels on the lips. Very easy to apply. Super easy to use. I got this only on kyliecosmetics.com. I really like the product! I would recommend it to others!
Mackenzie T.
mt.pleasant
This lipstick goes on and stays on! Such beautiful colors and looks amazing! Give you the perfect matte look.just make sure you have makeup remover or wipes so you can get it off!
Kyla M.
LOVE THIS COLLECTION. The nude colors are perfect. I like the formula, but it does dry out my lips if I don’t put chapstick in like 10-20 mins before putting the lipstick on. Overall love the lipsticks.
Daphne’s G.
I love this liquid lipstick because they’re such good quality and so creamy, they aren’t too drying which is great to find in a liquid lipstick and they’re very long lasting! I recommend for any girl that is trying to look for a great quality product!
Alisha R.
Johnson City, TN
I just bought for one color the rest I gave as Christmas presents and one I am liking but didn't see the single shade so just did a favor for my clients that love the colors.
Nicole M.
Formula was nice. The colors did not look good on my skin tone. They were too light and looked like I was wearing concealer on my lips. I was very disappointed but a friend gladly took them and loved.
eni m.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Love these Nude colors! It’s definitely a nice long-lasting liquid lipstick. It tends to dry out the lips a little, so before you apply it, make sure your lip is moisturized.
Elizabeth L.
Dobson
Not a huge fan of her matte but her velvets are the best! Matte are very drying although they don’t transfer so that’s a plus but I didn’t really enjoy it much but the velvets feel great on the lips!
Sammy C.
Jacksonville, FL
I love Nude colors it really catches my eye and it’s packaging is great and it’s affordable for the great value and it’s long lasting and it’s Gorgeous and it’s Reliable and I would buy again .
Halle B.
newport
Connie W.
Hastings
nadia d.
benguerdene
Which is your favorite shade from the Kylie Jenner liquid lipsticks collection ???😍Kylie Cosmetics℠ By Kylie Jenner Send Me More Nudes Matte Liquid Lipstick
Dalilah G.
Yuma, AZ
Do these make your lips dry?