BY KYLIE COSMETICS

• 4 Matte Liquid Lipsticks (0.11 fl oz./oz. liq / 3.00 g)

• Matte Liquid Lipstick

Reviews (1909)
Cindy O.
Menifee, CA
I love the colors , but they are not for all skin tones. Some of them I have to blend with other nudes or they are too light. I got the velvet formula and it’s nice but not long wearing.
Getsemani R.
Nashville, TN
I find that Kylie Jenner’s liquid lipsticks are super drying ! I don’t hate it , it is a matte lipstick! But the nudes colors are very neutral! Good for any skin tone! Just ordered more!
Daniella Q.
Gilbert, AZ
It’s cute, the shades are up my alley. I have lately really been enjoying her products , and this product happens to be on of my favorites. Alongside some of her other lip products . Her line is coming up very well.
Amanda A.
New Prt Rchy, FL
These lip shades are gorgeous! They go really well with the kkw x Mario palette too! I do feel the right lip liner is everything for this set, I use the iiluvsarii x colourpop liner in curvy... absolutely perfect!
Sarah E.
Just like everything else Kylie has released, these are amazing! I only like mattes and nudes are my favorite shades to get them in! Kylie never falls through and always uses her amazing formula and releases such cute colors!
ASHLEY D.
Greenland Bch, MD
I love the shades. I love how it’s a matte but also doesn’t feel weird. The only thing I don’t like is after awhile it gets gritty. I think they’re a little over priced but they’re cute.
katie m.
Guyton
i’m obsessed with kylie matte lipsticks because they last all day and they work really well. i love the variety of colors and exspecially this certain pack. i would definetky buy this product again in the future.
Kayla E.
Suffolk, VA
Love love love these lipsticks, they can be a little drying but a chapstick layer before them solves that issue fairly quick. All sorts of shades and finishes, and the smell is fabulous. Cupcakes smell amazing!
Brittany S.
Clemmons
These are definitely my favorite lipsticks!!!!!!!!! They are long lasting, and super cute colors!!!!! They are mate which is even better! The colors can go with anything. You can dress it up, or dress it down!!
Leagh C.
kansas city
Great color!! Long lasting doesn’t dry out your lips Wich is the best!!! Stays on when you eat or drink. Lasts sooo many hours and always looks super great!! It’s definitely my favorite color for my skin tone
Halle B.
newport
Connie W.
Hastings
nadia d.
benguerdene
Which is your favorite shade from the Kylie Jenner liquid lipsticks collection ???😍Kylie Cosmetics℠ By Kylie Jenner Send Me More Nudes Matte Liquid Lipstick
Dalilah G.
Yuma, AZ
Do these make your lips dry?