BY KYLIE COSMETICS

• 4 Matte Liquid Lipsticks (0.11 fl oz./oz. liq / 3.00 g)

• Matte Liquid Lipstick

Reviews (1965)
Michelle F.
Lake Orion, MI
Love Kylie Jenners lip liner and lip kits. I was a bit weary as I usually am when purchasing products produced by celebrities however I was pleasantly surprised with these ones.
Maria R.
Bronx
Love the colors and the packaging it's long lasting my boyfriend got it for me and it's long lasting and I liked the packaging and it meet my expectations n I would get it again
Blaire D.
Blytheville, AR
I love the colors in this kit. There liquid lipsticks aren’t streaky, very pigmented. While I do not pick these up every day to use, I do like to use them a lot. There’s are some of my favorite lipsticks.
Kira c.
Norfolk , VA
Very great product! I love the way it feels on the lips. Very easy to apply. Super easy to use. I got this only on kyliecosmetics.com. I really like the product! I would recommend it to others!
Kyla M.
Manteo
LOVE THIS COLLECTION. The nude colors are perfect. I like the formula, but it does dry out my lips if I don’t put chapstick in like 10-20 mins before putting the lipstick on. Overall love the lipsticks.
Mackenzie T.
mt.pleasant
This lipstick goes on and stays on! Such beautiful colors and looks amazing! Give you the perfect matte look.just make sure you have makeup remover or wipes so you can get it off!
Daphne’s G.
I love this liquid lipstick because they’re such good quality and so creamy, they aren’t too drying which is great to find in a liquid lipstick and they’re very long lasting! I recommend for any girl that is trying to look for a great quality product!
Nicole M.
Formula was nice. The colors did not look good on my skin tone. They were too light and looked like I was wearing concealer on my lips. I was very disappointed but a friend gladly took them and loved.
eni m.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Love these Nude colors! It’s definitely a nice long-lasting liquid lipstick. It tends to dry out the lips a little, so before you apply it, make sure your lip is moisturized.
Alisha R.
Johnson City, TN
I just bought for one color the rest I gave as Christmas presents and one I am liking but didn't see the single shade so just did a favor for my clients that love the colors.
Halle B.
newport
Connie W.
Hastings
Dalilah G.
Yuma, AZ
Do these make your lips dry?
rahil a.
souk ahras
how can i win a product
Ruby W.
Exeter
Looks good, but are they full coverage and easy to put on?