BY KYLIE COSMETICS #64 in Lipstick

• 4 Matte Liquid Lipsticks (0.11 fl oz./oz. liq / 3.00 g)

• Matte Liquid Lipstick

Felicia O.
Riverside
Very good and pigmented colors. Shipping took a little long but it’s what I was expecting. Application was impeccable, and it stayed on all day, but it was a little dry for my liking. I cant wait to buy more!
Marjorie H.
Best texture ever! So easy to apply, smooth and silky. Doesn’t fade all day long... I honestly find myself not even taking it with me when I go out because the quality is amazing. Stays on all night perfectly.
Pamela P.
4011 bur oak path
These weren’t my favorite ones that I bought. I have bought other ones from her collection before and I’ve loved them. But these just weren’t like the color they advertise they were super lighter then expect.
Sandra d.
el monte
I love everything that she comes out in her cosmetic line ! This is especially one of my favorites because I’m obsessed with nude lipsticks so this one is perfect and the packaging is super cute I would definitely purchase again without a doubt
Gabrielle S.
Union
I was not a fan of the two nude lip colors in the pack but I am obsessed with the pink/red nudes. I bought this online through the Kylie Cosmetics website. These matte lipsticks do tend to dry out my lips also
Madeline C.
Lock Haven, PA
Seems a lot like color pop honestly. Almost like the same formula but is more pricey. I love the matte colors though. They stay on all day of i don’t mess it up and don’t come off unless I wipe it basically.
Ana V.
West Palm Bch, FL
I love Kylie Jenner cosmetics like this is one of the best lipstick I’ve ever tried in my opinion is the first time I use it the packaging is so nice so cool and pretty I would totally recommend this product
Destiny R.
BRONX , NY
Kylie cosmetics are LIFE . Great great product . if i could have them all i would . packaging and names for products is super super cute . i am a repeat user. I recommend too EVERYONE . I want moreeeeeee!!!
Ashley W.
Stevens point , WI
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT. I have always been a fan of Kylie Jenner’s matte lipstick but the nude collection is by far the best. I would highly recommend it because it exceeded expectations. It’s worth the money!
marlena a.
Mission Viejo, CA
this product is honestly so good. I use it everyday!!! this is seriously part of my makeup routine and i love it so much. I would totally recommend this product to all of my friends. everyone needs this!!!
Halle B.
souk ahras
how can i win a product
Dalilah G.
Yuma, AZ
Do these make your lips dry?