BY KYLIE COSMETICS

• 4 Matte Liquid Lipsticks (0.11 fl oz./oz. liq / 3.00 g)

• Matte Liquid Lipstick

Reviews (1938)
brittanyccampbell C.
Titusville , FL
I got these as a birthday gift and I really love them. I think Charlie has some good products but they are way too overpriced.I probably would not by myself any Kelly products but it is it OK brand
Jordan M.
I love these mattes I think the formula is great it’s not very long lasting like it definitely won’t last though meals. It is a little pricey and I’ve been using them for months I would buy lip products from Kylie cosmetics again.
AMANDA S.
GREENFIELD TWP
I love Kylies products. They are amazing. They last forever and my expectations were low but then i tried it and its my all time favorite. The packaging is eye catching and very nice. I had purchased my lipgloss off Amazon. I plan to buy more and heard Sephora has great choices.
Millicent C.
Homestead , FL
These are the only liquid lipsticks I own from from Kylie cosmetics and they are really good the colors are amazing and you can’t ever have to many nudes. Birthday suit is one of my favorite shades.
Sophia S.
Covina, CA
Even though this product is very high priced i think its worth it. The lipstick is not to drying and doesn’t bleed outwards. This product will last for a very long time and would recommend to others the nude lipsticks fit with most skin colors.
Marcela C.
Hell no. I purchased this product with the rest of the collection and it is the worst! I have this product a couple of tries and they were horrible. The matte liquid lipstick would start peeling off after like 30 min. You can add a second layer because it would worsen.
Christian B.
griffith
I've used this product on rare occasions. I definitely prefer matte lipsticks than liquid only because I fear of the liquid dripping on my chin and smearing. It's also easier to get a grip with a normal lipstick.
Maryleigh C.
Knox
This is the most perfect lip colors. They dry to a matte and last ALL day! I ordered them when they launched. I love all her products. Looking for a nice nude Lippie. This is what you need then.
madi e.
Winfield, WV
i’m not a can on these lip kits. yes they smell good but they feel gross on your lips like you can’t eat or drink without it feel gross. it’s hard to apply bc it doesn’t come off if you mess up.
Arisbel M.
Brooklyn , NY
I have the shade naked and I thought it would be a good nude shade on my skin tone but it’s like concealer. I don’t like the shade but it is the same formula as all Kylie mattes which I love . Not drying and last the whole day
Halle B.
newport
Connie W.
Hastings
Dalilah G.
Yuma, AZ
Do these make your lips dry?
nadia d.
benguerdene
Which is your favorite shade from the Kylie Jenner liquid lipsticks collection ???😍Kylie Cosmetics℠ By Kylie Jenner Send Me More Nudes Matte Liquid Lipstick