BY KYLIE COSMETICS #42 in Lipstick

• 4 Matte Liquid Lipsticks (0.11 fl oz./oz. liq / 3.00 g)

• Matte Liquid Lipstick

Teresa C.
Rock Falls, IL
I'm not a fan of matte but wanted to try these anyway. I did like the shades for the most part. I really liked the packaging. I would recommend this product for people that aren't really into bold colors and like a matte finish.
Chelsea R.
Brookhaven, GA
Kylie’s lipsticks are honestly my favorite out of any brand I have tried. Her price is right around the other brands and her packaging is always so cute! They last such a long time and even smell like cupcakes. Love love love.
Diana M.
ocean city MD
This lipstick are long lasting they look beautiful they are also easy to apply when needed they have a long wear when used I have used this and they are awesome I would buy it again if I need to they are also in a good price
Sanjuana V.
Summerville, SC
I loved how this product is very true the color and and texture it's very matte and is true the value I will continue to buy this product and many more of her products it's amazing ! I highly recommend this product too all!
Morgan H.
I bought this hoping I would have some pretty nude lipsticks to wear, but they are definitely meant for medium skin tones. I am too pale for them, and they all are very yellow based. I would not buy this unless your tanner.
Taylor H.
Erie, PA
Too think for a lipstick/lip gloss. My lips felt very heavy. At first, you can see the line from the brush when you apply it but after it sets, they’re gone. Kinda pricy, you can find cheaper and matched quality substitutes.
Leah B.
Philadelphia, PA
So I got this as a birthday gift and I was so excited. The colors are really pretty and I love the smell. They last forever and do not come off. I feel like this set is a little more liquidy than her other ones, maybe that's just me though
Taylor S.
Little Rock, AR
Definitely prefer colourpop when it comes to matte lips. The pigment was not very good and dried out my lips so bad they were “peeling” after a few uses. It did not stay in well. I would not recommend this for the price.
Kendra S.
Pembroke, MA
I love the formula of these. They are the “velvet” formula however some of the colors didn’t look very good with my skin tone. Yes definitely need a liner with these as well. Otherwise I do love a few of the colors
Mia H.
West Haven, CT
This was an awesome set of colors has all the right kind of nude shades for a great price . The packaging is beautiful which always helps and applies on very easily the brush allows you to shape your lips without smudging
Halle B.
newport
Dalilah G.
Yuma, AZ
Do these make your lips dry?
nadia d.