BY KYLIE COSMETICS

• 4 Matte Liquid Lipsticks (0.11 fl oz./oz. liq / 3.00 g)

• Matte Liquid Lipstick

Reviews (1938)
Haven E.
Raleigh , NC
Always loved Kylie’s matte lip kits . I love the nude colors you can wear them everyday . The colors literally go with everything . I love how easy smooth they apply on and it’s long lasting . I can go through my work day without having to worry about consistently touching up my lips .
Sirin C.
Boonton, NJ
I really like the nude matte lipsticks! Long lasting the color is really nice especially the hint of pink. It is perfect for the summer. Can apply it during the day or at night. The only thing is after I remove it my lips are very dry do I have to apply a lot of chapstick
CHACE C.
Los Angeles
Amazing colors and great texture. This was my first kylie cosmetics purchase and I was definitely not disappointed. The nude colors are great & long lasting. You definitely get value for your money with this purchase and I would definitely recommend them! I’m very happy!
Sepi O.
Houston
If I could give this a infinity star I would . I genuinely love all Kylie products and highkey my gift crush . You can buy her products on her website and I feel like her prices are a little lower or equal to all other high end products . I would totally recommend this for anyone !!!! Kylie Cosmetics℠ By Kylie Jenner Send Me More Nudes Matte Liquid Lipstick #giftcrush #kylie #christmas
Tierney W.
Gallatin, TN
This kit was good, but I could only use two of the colors. I would say it was a bit overkill in the nude category, and I have not seen anyone who could pull off all of the colors. Better to purchase individuals. Also, as normal, Matte formula is a bit harsh on the lips.
Sierra M.
I love the colors! Go on smooth and evenly and will last a very long time. This is the type of lipstick to wear if your are going to eat soup. Only thing is it can be some what drying. I just use a ton of chapstick before and put a gloss over top and it is fine!
Evelyn A.
Melrose Park, IL
Love Kylie’s liquid lipstick formula! It feels so light weight on the lips and not overly drying like other liquid lipsticks. These are my go to shades for everyday, I wish these were permanent. But if you’ve ever wanted to try any of her liquid lipsticks they are amazing, you won’t be disappointed :)
Lauren B.
Flemington, NJ
Although I love the colors, I was so disappointed in the formula. The pigment was great on the first layer but I missed a spot and tried to layer it and once it dried it just started peeling off. I don’t know if I just got a bad batch but I was so disappointed.
Alexis D.
Colorado
I love these liquid lipsticks. They may not dry down all the way but they are comfortable and I love the colors! I was obsessed woth these for weeks. Not just with the light pink but all the nudes. Which nudes are not my usual but they were with these!
Morgan B.
I'm gonna start by saying the packaging of this product is very well done and the formula of the lipsticks is no different than her others. (Which is a good thing). The problem for me is the shades. There are two shades in here that look really great on my pale skin and two shades that look a little bit too yellow toned that they almost look weird and would definitely need a darker lip liner to blend in, but I can say that this was worth it for the bare shade since it's pretty much my perfect nude lip color.
Halle B.
newport
Connie W.
Hastings
Dalilah G.
Yuma, AZ
Do these make your lips dry?
nadia d.
benguerdene
Which is your favorite shade from the Kylie Jenner liquid lipsticks collection ???😍Kylie Cosmetics℠ By Kylie Jenner Send Me More Nudes Matte Liquid Lipstick