BY KYLIE COSMETICS #42 in Lipstick

• 4 Matte Liquid Lipsticks (0.11 fl oz./oz. liq / 3.00 g)

• Matte Liquid Lipstick

Alyssa S.
One of my favorite liquid lipsticks! These are the perfect nudes for me! I'm pale so it's hard to find the right color nude. They are very long lasting and they smell good! I love Kylie's products and own many of her liquid lipsticks and glosses.
Corey M.
Albuquerque
Okay, seriously who doesn’t use Kylie’s nudies? If you don’t you need to! A little pricey, but totally worth it. Kylie, you did good, girl! Goes on satin smooth and I always carry it with me for a refresher when it fades after a couple meals! 😝
Chelsea M.
Romulus , MI
Just ordered this. And trust me it's worth the hype. It came way faster than expected and I love me some nudes! All Kylie's lipsticks don't disappoint me 😍 it's so easy to apply. However, if you have dry lips the matte product is not for you.
Trisha G.
garrison ky
They have a very matte formula but flake off and dry your lips out. I have had these for a while and use them several times and like the formula but do not like to wear them for a long time because they do dry out your lips
Katie T.
Ann Arbor
I use these liquid lipsticks nearly every time I go out with glam makeup. The velvets seem to be less drying on the lips but are still very long-wearing. They last well through eating as well. All of the colors are usable and so far they have lasted me a long time before running low!
Shanna G.
Denver
There Actually Pretty Good I Like How They End Up Looking On Lips But There Pretty Pricey And I Understand Why There Pricey, Theyre Really Easy To Apply But I’ll Also Recommend Going With A Lip Liner Before Applying The The Lipstick.
Emma G.
Plymouth, MA
Amazing! Kylie's products are so unique to her and always has me comming back for more ! I first purchased from Kylie cosmetics 2 years ago and haven't been disappointed since! Being a makeup artist it would be nice to see a pro discount
Krista R.
LOVE the nude colors. It’s great for my skin tone. I do feel that your lips can’t be chapped at all or it looks dry and flaky. But as long as you keep up from your dry lips I think it is an awesome product! I use it just about everyday!
I love it !! The liquid lipsticks last quit a long time! When you first put it on obviously it will be liquidly and the first couple minutes. If you eat something it will come off but if you wait for quit a time it won't come off afterward!! I just am amazed with this product.
Janice R.
Philadelphia , PA
I love Kylie but she could’ve done better.I feel for me skin tone none of these nude colors went with me at all which is weird because I normally wear nude colors other than that the consistency is good,glides on smooth and dries fast
Halle B.
newport
Dalilah G.
Yuma, AZ
Do these make your lips dry?
nadia d.