BY KYLIE COSMETICS

• 4 Matte Liquid Lipsticks (0.11 fl oz./oz. liq / 3.00 g)

• Matte Liquid Lipstick

Reviews (1965)
Bayley C.
I️ love me a good nude lip so this was a great set for me. The colors are gorgeous and go with any outfit. You can wear to the office or for a night out. I️ recommend these highly ! Kylie never disappoints
chaveli s.
Edmond, OK
I love the shade commando, I think it’s a great nude lipstick for my medium skin tone. I can wear it most days all day without it feeling too drying and uncomfortable. I really like her liquid lip formula!
marlena a.
Mission Viejo, CA
this product is honestly so good. I use it everyday!!! this is seriously part of my makeup routine and i love it so much. I would totally recommend this product to all of my friends. everyone needs this!!!
Elisa D.
Fort Myers, FL
I actually really like the colors & how they go. I bought them on Kylie’s website. I wouldn’t say they last a Day but they last a good amount. I don’t mind re-applying. They are a little pricey but if you’re a Kylie fan I’d say go for it.
Bobbilee M.
I love this matte lipstick! It definitely stays on through the apocalypse! Sometimes it’s actually hard to get off! But the colors are amazing and they smell so good!
Bella S.
River vale, NJ
I’m obsessed with this kit. The packaging is adorable and the colors are simply perfect for day to day or pair up with a Smokey eye. The formula on these are stunning. As if I didn’t have enough nudes in my collection, I had to have these.
Jocelyn R.
Boston
Definitely a must have in my makeup kit. Very drying formula so I find it best when used with a lip balm before applying. The color selection is great and I can always find one to pair with any look! Very long wearing and easy to apply!
Mona💋 S.
CHICAGO, IL
Very disappointed..i always wanted to try Kylie stuff because i am a fan of kim"nude make up so i ordered nude lip set.lipglosses are very very dry and sticky.colors r awful they only look good on her posts might be editing
Itza H.
Had very high expectations for this but was disappointed. The price wasn’t too high compared to other competitors. I got it online. Does not last long and made my lips very chapped. Would not recommend.
Victoria R.
Fort Worth, TX
I liked the consistency of the color and how long it stayed on but as a girl with lighter skin I should have gotten a different color. Many of the colors were the same tone as my skin so it looked like I didn’t have lips. Other than that it’s a great product and smells awesome
Halle B.
newport
Connie W.
Hastings
Dalilah G.
Yuma, AZ
Do these make your lips dry?
rahil a.
souk ahras
how can i win a product
Ruby W.
Exeter
Looks good, but are they full coverage and easy to put on?