BY KYLIE COSMETICS #42 in Lipstick

• 4 Matte Liquid Lipsticks (0.11 fl oz./oz. liq / 3.00 g)

• Matte Liquid Lipstick

p b.
The kylie Send me More Nudes Matte Lipsticks went on really well for me, they stayed on through most of the day, They glide on easily with full opacity, and they completely reached my expectations. It comes in shades that compliment different skin tones. I would buy again
Cyndi E.
Riverview, FL
I hadn’t worn lipstick in ages. With the exception of the occasional holiday red lip but I was dying to try a Kylie Lip product. I purchased the nudes cause i felt like it was a great opportunity to dip my toe in the lipstick pool. I instantly fell in love. Each shade is perfect but my favorites are commando and buff.
Genesis R.
Camarillo, CA
I personally love Kylie’s matte lipsticks. They can be drying but they have amazing pigment. They last as long as most high end liquid lipsticks. The drying isn’t a deal breaker for me. I have a few of her shades. I’m huge on a natural nude lip and she gives that.
Hannan T.
Great lipstick! A little drying & overpriced but with a lip primer and some money this is a great lipstick. But the money issue is a big one for me so I probably wont buy again. For the same quality just buy colourpop! (Can get 6 liquid lipsticks for the price of 1 kylie lip kit)
Paetn M.
Ardmore
OH MY GOODNESS GIRL! It’s so pigmented and matte and it’s  so flawless! I am in love to the fullest with this product! It’s a but expensive though so I can’t but it as much but when I have money then I would buy it! I would recommend this to anyone! It’s sooo good!
Isabel G.
This product is not worth the money. The formula is very cheap. Easily cracks and very drying on the lips. The colors are very beautiful nudes. But you'll be scrubbing off and reapplying often to keep a fresh look. Would not recommend anyone waste their money on this.
Lauren R.
Fresno, CA
These lipsticks are definitely made for more light skin tones since I’m medium and I have to make them work with my skin tone, but the formula is amazing I like it a lot better then the mattes. If your new to Kylie’s products definitely grab a velvet they feel amazing.
Valeria V.
Bought these in the velvet formula and let me tell you... The colors are off! They literally all looked like I was applying concealer on my lips. The formula is horrible and the smell isn’t great either! Don’t waste your money. Kylie products are a hit or miss for me.
Yahaira O.
Yuma, AZ
This collecting is one of her best collections she’s came out with. These lipsticks are so beautiful. I love how they look on you and they don’t make your lips sticky. I recommend this to any beautiful women who is trying out different lip products, you won’t regret it
Lissette M.
Beverly Hills
This are really pretty colors. I love nudes. They look good with every look. This four matte liquid lipstick are long lasting and they smell really good. I would definitely buy it again once I ran of of them. Kylie cosmetics lipsticks are really good and long lasting.
Halle B.
newport
Dalilah G.
Yuma, AZ
Do these make your lips dry?
nadia d.