BY KYLIE COSMETICS

• 4 Matte Liquid Lipsticks (0.11 fl oz./oz. liq / 3.00 g)

• Matte Liquid Lipstick

Audrey N.
Van Wert, OH
These are absolutely amazing! The velvets feel amazing on the lips and are not as drying as the mattes. These shades go with ANY outfit or style and are so wearable! The shade "bare" is my absolute favorite of any lipstick shade I have ever owned.
Alyssa S.
One of my favorite liquid lipsticks! These are the perfect nudes for me! I'm pale so it's hard to find the right color nude. They are very long lasting and they smell good! I love Kylie's products and own many of her liquid lipsticks and glosses.
Cheyenne W.
Leslie, MO
This is so aesthetic i love it. Kylie— youve done it again. Such a cute packaging! I love this. The formula is great, the consistency— everything. I really love her products. Its so great quality! Ive never heard anyone say negative about her products quality
Chantal R.
Kalaheo
I love the formula! This set includes some of my go to nudes I keep in the car so I’ll always have a good lip color to go with. My favorite shade out of this set is “bare”. The only down side of the sets is that they don’t come with a lip pencil.
Courtney T.
I love the color range, but it doesn’t last very long on the lips. I was not blown away by the product. Not too pricey but a little more than I’m willing to pay again.
Corey M.
Albuquerque
Okay, seriously who doesn’t use Kylie’s nudies? If you don’t you need to! A little pricey, but totally worth it. Kylie, you did good, girl! Goes on satin smooth and I always carry it with me for a refresher when it fades after a couple meals! 😝
katrina v.
Teaneck
I can’t tell you how horrible this collab was, it did not look great in my skin swatching it or even putting it on my lips. It looked like a put concealer or whatever on my lips and wouldn’t spread around my face. It was that horrible. Might look great on the Kardashian’s... but not me
Chelsea M.
Romulus , MI
Just ordered this. And trust me it's worth the hype. It came way faster than expected and I love me some nudes! All Kylie's lipsticks don't disappoint me 😍 it's so easy to apply. However, if you have dry lips the matte product is not for you.
Cassie R.
I am LIVING for these nude matte colors! They are so beautiful! These are so easy to apply and they are super long lasting! I got these online and could not be happier!! I would totally recommend these to anyone that likes matte lipstick!
Shanna G.
Vancouver , WA
There Actually Pretty Good I Like How They End Up Looking On Lips But There Pretty Pricey And I Understand Why There Pricey, Theyre Really Easy To Apply But I’ll Also Recommend Going With A Lip Liner Before Applying The The Lipstick.
Halle B.
newport
Connie W.
Hastings
Which is your favorite shade from the Kylie Jenner liquid lipsticks collection ???😍Kylie Cosmetics℠ By Kylie Jenner Send Me More Nudes Matte Liquid Lipstick
rahil a.
souk ahras
how can i win a product
Dalilah G.
Yuma, AZ
Do these make your lips dry?