BY KYLIE COSMETICS #42 in Lipstick

• 4 Matte Liquid Lipsticks (0.11 fl oz./oz. liq / 3.00 g)

• Matte Liquid Lipstick

Kylie Cosmetics℠ By Kylie Jenner Send Me More Nudes Matte Liquid Lipstick
  • "Such a great product in 2017 for me! This is the perfect set of nudes for people like me with very very pale skin! It is extremely long lasting but light weight, it feels like almost nothing is on your lips. Some of the colors can be slightly flakey if you are too rough with them. Overall some of my favorite lipstick shades!" in 148 reviews
Skyla P.
Danville, IN
This the best lipstick I've ever used. I don't like how expensive it is for such a small amount. It's definitely something you buy when you want to treat yourself. I've only ever purchased once, maybe of price drops I'd buy again. Just too expensive for me! Great product though.
Gwendolyn S.
Columbus, GA
Great product!!! Love the shades and textures of the colors!!!I was skeptical on trying due to my complexion but the colors were perfect and the gloss is everything..I would most definitely recommend this to others!!
Mel F.
Brownsville, TX
I️ love the products. All of her matte liquid lipsticks apply very smooth and stay on. They also smell great! The only thing I️ didn’t like is that the colors were so similar. But, it is the all nude collection so I️ Guess that one is on me. Anyways over all awesome product!
Nelli C.
Lodi, CA
This was my first kylie Jenner order and i was amazed i got the velvet set which i like because it doesn't leave your lips looking crusty it leaves your lips looking smooth. I highly recommend the set specially since its very affordable. I am definitely purchasing more.
Brittany J.
I love these lip sticks. I have not run out of them yet but if I do I will buy again! They are so fun and the colors are so pretty. The matte lipstick makes everyone look so great. It’s easy to apply and stays on well. The only problem for me is the price is a little high.
zyrah m.
Danbury, CT
I am a number 1 fan of Nude colors. I really loved and enjoyed trying on these products and creating different looks with all these nude colors. Product definitely met my expectations. i am super excited about her collections. Price range is high but Product is worth the price.
p b.
The kylie Send me More Nudes Matte Lipsticks went on really well for me, they stayed on through most of the day, They glide on easily with full opacity, and they completely reached my expectations. It comes in shades that compliment different skin tones. I would buy again
Kate T.
Gause
This is definitely one of my favorite products I recommend anybody who wants it you should definitely take the money and buy it because it is worth it every color in this collection is worth your money! Love the consistency swatches nicely everything about it is amazing.
Gillianne S.
Beautiful, but definitely not worth the money I paid for it, lasts pretty long but I wouldn’t say it is a 24 hour lip stain or lipstick. It would be better if it was more affordable. I feel like I’m just paying for the name “Kylie Jenner” and not the quality of lip stick.
Luca B.
OMG! This is one of my favorite lip products and brands. They are not drying at all and look soooo nice. I’ve always gotten compliments when I use these. They are easy to apply and you can always expect them to be good. I 80% recommend but the only reason I don’t like them is because they are way too pricey.
Halle B.
newport
Dalilah G.
Yuma, AZ
Do these make your lips dry?
nadia d.