BY KYLIE COSMETICS #64 in Lipstick

• 4 Matte Liquid Lipsticks (0.11 fl oz./oz. liq / 3.00 g)

• Matte Liquid Lipstick

Gwendolyn S.
Columbus, GA
Great product!!! Love the shades and textures of the colors!!!I was skeptical on trying due to my complexion but the colors were perfect and the gloss is everything..I would most definitely recommend this to others!!
Nelli C.
Lodi, CA
This was my first kylie Jenner order and i was amazed i got the velvet set which i like because it doesn't leave your lips looking crusty it leaves your lips looking smooth. I highly recommend the set specially since its very affordable. I am definitely purchasing more.
Mel F.
Brownsville, TX
I️ love the products. All of her matte liquid lipsticks apply very smooth and stay on. They also smell great! The only thing I️ didn’t like is that the colors were so similar. But, it is the all nude collection so I️ Guess that one is on me. Anyways over all awesome product!
Brittany J.
I love these lip sticks. I have not run out of them yet but if I do I will buy again! They are so fun and the colors are so pretty. The matte lipstick makes everyone look so great. It’s easy to apply and stays on well. The only problem for me is the price is a little high.
zyrah m.
Danbury, CT
I am a number 1 fan of Nude colors. I really loved and enjoyed trying on these products and creating different looks with all these nude colors. Product definitely met my expectations. i am super excited about her collections. Price range is high but Product is worth the price.
Mariana R.
Houston Tx
I absolutely love all of Kylie Cosmetics products! I'd be lying to you if I told you I haven't tried most shades. It’s a great product.
This ultra- long wearing lip has a creamy texture that glides across the lips for every easy and comfortable application.
Gillianne S.
Beautiful, but definitely not worth the money I paid for it, lasts pretty long but I wouldn’t say it is a 24 hour lip stain or lipstick. It would be better if it was more affordable. I feel like I’m just paying for the name “Kylie Jenner” and not the quality of lip stick.
Kate T.
Gause
This is definitely one of my favorite products I recommend anybody who wants it you should definitely take the money and buy it because it is worth it every color in this collection is worth your money! Love the consistency swatches nicely everything about it is amazing.
Luca B.
OMG! This is one of my favorite lip products and brands. They are not drying at all and look soooo nice. I’ve always gotten compliments when I use these. They are easy to apply and you can always expect them to be good. I 80% recommend but the only reason I don’t like them is because they are way too pricey.
p b.
The kylie Send me More Nudes Matte Lipsticks went on really well for me, they stayed on through most of the day, They glide on easily with full opacity, and they completely reached my expectations. It comes in shades that compliment different skin tones. I would buy again
Halle B.
souk ahras
how can i win a product
Dalilah G.
Yuma, AZ
Do these make your lips dry?