BY KYLIE COSMETICS

• 4 Matte Liquid Lipsticks (0.11 fl oz./oz. liq / 3.00 g)

• Matte Liquid Lipstick

Reviews (1965)
Corey M.
Albuquerque
Okay, seriously who doesn’t use Kylie’s nudies? If you don’t you need to! A little pricey, but totally worth it. Kylie, you did good, girl! Goes on satin smooth and I always carry it with me for a refresher when it fades after a couple meals! 😝
katrina v.
Teaneck
I can’t tell you how horrible this collab was, it did not look great in my skin swatching it or even putting it on my lips. It looked like a put concealer or whatever on my lips and wouldn’t spread around my face. It was that horrible. Might look great on the Kardashian’s... but not me
Natalie M.
Oklahoma city
I love these! I would describe them as a matte appearing gloss. They do not dry down and they are not long wearing. But they are so easy to throw on with any makeup look and they all look amazing. If I ran out, I could see myself missing them.
Yaritza A.
moses lake
I expected more from this brand. The quality is super oily and it cracks right away. Too pricey for that kind of quality. But I do have to say that they have very beautiful colors. I would recommend if only using for a short amount of time.
Cat F.
I love love love these nudes! I can literally wear them in any season because the colors vary so much. I do think they can be a bit drying, but with a lip primer they work really well. You put these babies on and they’ll stay on all night!!
Charlotte M.
kentfield
I love this product so much. It is very easy to apply and the texture is nice. It is long lasting and doesn’t transfer.The color is beautiful and dose the fade. Would definitely recommend this to anyone and I would definitely buy it again.
Jamie M.
Loved this collection of matte lipsticks from Kylie. The color choices were all a bit similar but all colors worked great for me. The only downside is these lipsticks are quite drying so make sure to use a lip scrub before using. 7/10 recommend.
Shanna G.
Vancouver , WA
There Actually Pretty Good I Like How They End Up Looking On Lips But There Pretty Pricey And I Understand Why There Pricey, Theyre Really Easy To Apply But I’ll Also Recommend Going With A Lip Liner Before Applying The The Lipstick.
Cassie R.
I am LIVING for these nude matte colors! They are so beautiful! These are so easy to apply and they are super long lasting! I got these online and could not be happier!! I would totally recommend these to anyone that likes matte lipstick!
taylor a.
Wellford , SC
Maybe one or two shades out of the four looked good on me. I ended up giving this away because they just looked washed out for my skin tone. I have olive/tan skin tone. They dry up easily and flake off. The packaging is beautiful though.
Halle B.
newport
Connie W.
Hastings
Dalilah G.
Yuma, AZ
Do these make your lips dry?
rahil a.
souk ahras
how can i win a product
Ruby W.
Exeter
Looks good, but are they full coverage and easy to put on?