BY KYLIE COSMETICS #47 in Lipstick

• 4 Matte Liquid Lipsticks (0.11 fl oz./oz. liq / 3.00 g)

• Matte Liquid Lipstick

Kylie Cosmetics℠ By Kylie Jenner Send Me More Nudes Matte Liquid Lipstick
  • "Such a great product in 2017 for me! This is the perfect set of nudes for people like me with very very pale skin! It is extremely long lasting but light weight, it feels like almost nothing is on your lips. Some of the colors can be slightly flakey if you are too rough with them. Overall some of my favorite lipstick shades!" in 148 reviews
Allison L.
Who doesn’t love Kylie’s liquid lip sticks?! The send me nudes set has some of the most amazing shades for such an amazing price. So neutral and perfect for summer. They are a tad dry so remember to apply lip balm before hand. Amazing deal. Amazing liquid lip. Definitely recommend for you summer glam!
Janna P.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
She improved the formula and I love this nude set thats matte!! Kylie killed it!!! Long lasting as long as u don’t eat oily food!! Good price for the value of lipsticks
Mia G.
The colors in this are amazing. The price of the bundle is on the pricy side. The formula though is amazing. The sent is like cake! Although I found they were a little bit sticky !! Other than that amazing. Would defiantly buy this again. Worth the splurge
Cherie W.
Memphis
The infamous Kylie line. Well I can say for the price what I received was not worth it but I do know alot of people who where happy with it. Maybe I received a bad batch not to surw If I would buy it again. Now if I got it as a gift I would give it another try but first impressions are everything. FAIL
Madelynn B.
Love love love this!!!! I need this product again. I love Kylie and all her stuff. Amazing product. Supper buttery and easy to use. Smells amazing and needs to be shared with the whole world. I would love to do a review for this!!!! Very good product. Would love to do a full length in depth review on the product. Love that it works for my completion.
Eneyda O.
Prosper
Kylie’s lippies are certainly a really good product , but the reason I won’t give her a 5 stars is because they do leave your lips a little sticky , compared to other brands that I’ve used . Good job Kylie , but try again this time with less stickyness . The colors are great ! I’ll give you that .
Margaret R.
I kinda enjoyed this product. I don’t think it is worth as much as it costs but overall it was an okay product. I liked the different shades. I did not like how dry it left my lips like it wasn’t regular matte.
makayla h.
These are a really great product for the lip because they are not to drying you get different colors in one set and they look gorgeous on the lips without spending a lot I would recommend!
Philippa R.
Vineland, NJ
Can’t say enough about this collection. These colors are my go to shades when I’m running late and haven’t decided on a go to look for the day. I always get complements when wearing these shades. If you’re looking for a nude shade at an affordable price you can’t go wrong with this collection.
Alexa Z.
I adore Kylie’s lipsticks. These formulas in my opinion, are wayyy less drying on the lips so they don’t crack, but they are still long lasting. I adore the colors because they’re all nude but a good variety of nudes. I would buy this again in a heartbeat. Especially the velvet ones as well!
Halle B.
newport
Dalilah G.
Yuma, AZ
Do these make your lips dry?
nadia d.