BY KYLIE COSMETICS

• 4 Matte Liquid Lipsticks (0.11 fl oz./oz. liq / 3.00 g)

• Matte Liquid Lipstick

Reviews (1918)
Michelle T.
San Jose, CA
Complete waste of money. Not only was this formula super drying and cracky, but the colors looked nothing like the swatches provided. Also, this product does not stay on well and does not fade nicely. I was so disappointed since this was one of the first Kylie products I had bought. After trying it out a few times I just threw them out. Definitely way better liquid lipsticks out there. Don’t buy these!
Kelly F.
Houston , TX
Kylie Cosmetics is my favorite brand of liquid lipstick. She offers a wide variety of colors and I feel they are reasonably priced compared to other brands. They last all day and are not too drying on the lips. The only reason why I didn’t give it 5 stars is because her customer service is horrible and they do not accept returns or exchanges.
Yasmeen C.
Miami
The perfect nude lipstick set!! These are nudes that anyone could look good in! It’s the same long lasting formula, which I love! You literally just apply it once and you’re good for the day/night! I bought mines on kyliecosmerics.com, it’s the only place I would buy her products because you’re guaranteed they are originals. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who loves a good nude lip!
Selena M.
Gray Court, SC
I will start off by saying that my skin tone is light medium with a yellow undertone. I was so excited to get this at first but I quickly realized I could only use about one of the 4 shades on their own. The others were way too light and they are definitely not made with all skin tones in mind, because I personally don’t like the look of lighter lipstick. I do however love wearing one of the lighter colors with a darker nude gloss on top it looks so beautiful and really helps it last longer. I also make them work by using a darker lipliner! The formula is great and the application is as well, but these definitely aren’t grab and go lipsticks for medium to deep skin tones.
Shakeela L.
Littleton, NC
Let me begin by saying these smell really amazing. It’s the traditional vanilla cupcake type of scent that’s reminiscent of lipglosses from our childhood.
However, I’m a bit disappointed in how Birthday Suit appears on my skin (brown-toned nudes make me look slightly dead) it does mix really well with other shades. I’ll mix this with some of the other nude/pink toned liquid lipsticks to neutralize the tones and create custom colours! Overall I’m really impressed with the formula – though I’ve loved all the Kylie lip products I’ve tried so far. I’m definitely glad I added these to my collection! I did give this 4 stars due to the fact that I have to mix the shades to come up with my own custom colors that suit me .
Brittney G.
Bronx, NY
So I love love Kylie. I have a lot of her products. I only get it her personal website. The packaging is beautiful. I love the nude colors. It’s matte finish it goes on smooth and beautiful. I feel like you can’t have enough nude products because they come in different shades and I absolutely think people should purchase it.
Venus L.
I love the way this lipsticks smell and the packaging is very cute as well. It is really smooth when applied and does not leave my lips dry. It is one of the best lipsticks I have come across even thoe the price is a little too high for the amount of product I think maybe that’s something to improve but it is great overall
Amanda M.
Bedford, PA
I bought this bundle after hearing only good things about Kylie’s formula. I love the shades but the scent is sickeningly sugary sweet and the formula is the most drying liquid to matte I have ever used. I recommend you save your money and just buy directly from colourpop. I truly feel like you’re just paying for Kylie’s name to be plastered on the tube.
Kate G.
Co. Mayo
I love Kylie cosmetics especially her liquid lipsticks they are such high quality and deserve more publicity and reviews . I know not every product of hers is perfect but however there isnt one brand out there with every product that is spot on . So i think that everyone out there would love kylies lipsticks and everybody should give them a go !
Angel M.
33853
formula is way to drying, the colors are absolutely gorgeous and the perfect nude shades, unwearable due to the fact they sit in every line of the lips and the applicator distributes way toooo much product. Kylie Cosmetics℠ By Kylie Jenner Send Me More Nudes Matte Liquid Lipstick
Halle B.
newport
Connie W.
Hastings
nadia d.
benguerdene
Which is your favorite shade from the Kylie Jenner liquid lipsticks collection ???😍Kylie Cosmetics℠ By Kylie Jenner Send Me More Nudes Matte Liquid Lipstick
Dalilah G.
Yuma, AZ
Do these make your lips dry?