BY KYLIE COSMETICS #42 in Lipstick

• 4 Matte Liquid Lipsticks (0.11 fl oz./oz. liq / 3.00 g)

• Matte Liquid Lipstick

Hannah I.
This was the first and probably last Kylie lip products I purchased. I was very excited when I first got these but wasn’t as excited when I put them on. They are very drying and make your lips look super chapped. The colors don’t look very good on my skin tone. The shade Naked makes my lips look super pale and I definitely think it meant for fair-light skin tones. Birthday Suit is a nice shade in the tube but once I put it on it looks very brown but at the same time it looks like my skin tone which I don’t like. The shade commando is really the only shade that looks flattering on me. The shade bare is way to pink. What really sold me on this set is the price and the packaging. Although the price is about $40 you get four Lipstick which really you only pay about $11 per Lipstick. The packaging is super nice it makes a perfect vanity decoration.
Emmy P.
Bronx, NY
love that she came out with a nude lip kit. Out of the four in the kit, I have two absolute favorites which are Commando and Bare. I also like the shade Naked but you have to wear it with certain makeup. The formula is consistent with her other liquid lipsticks. They are not overdrying and dry matte within a couple of minutes after applying, they are long lasting and transfer proof.
Ashlee D.
Douglasville, GA
OBSESSED!!! This product is absolutely stunning! It surpassed all my expectations. This is my first time using Kylie products. These are long lasting and comfortable on he lip. I feel like they are very lightweight. I loved it so much that I started buying other products from Kylie Cosmetics.
Mariel C.
Columbus, GA
So I actually bought the Kylie Cosmetics℠ By Kylie Jenner Send Me More Nudes Matte Liquid Lipstick in the velvet formula!! It comes in velvet or matte!! But I’m hooked on velvet. All of the colors were very nice except for the color “birthday suit” because it was for someone with more of an olive skin tone! It looked had a small green tint too it on my skin tone! All of the other colors worked perfect for any skin tone!
Jessica S.
Kansas City
I absolute love Kylie Cosmetics! The packaging for each product is so well thought out and beautiful. There is such a wide variety in colors and it keeps makeup interesting! The matte lip kits can be a little drying at times as I’m sure you’ve heard, so moisturizing your lips before is important. I’ve been dying to try the velvet ones but your girl has to pay the bills! One of my favorite brands for sure.
Kelly F.
Houston , TX
Kylie Cosmetics is my favorite brand of liquid lipstick. She offers a wide variety of colors and I feel they are reasonably priced compared to other brands. They last all day and are not too drying on the lips. The only reason why I didn’t give it 5 stars is because her customer service is horrible and they do not accept returns or exchanges.
Tania R.
Like these new to me Kylies. Their formula is a matte liquid lipstick all ranging in different colors of nude. There is one particular side called birthday suit which camouflages my natural pink lips and is the same color and tone of my skin. They are easy to apply but I find them to be a bit drying. Always look best with hydrated lined lips.
Melany R.
33184
toooomuch last for very long time long lasting. Good value.  Pricey.      Cheap.     Good value love it very easy to apply.     And to use.    Love to use it.  I recommend this to anyone and if you don’t have any idea where to go to do them for a long day and then I get them for me
Yasmeen C.
Miami
The perfect nude lipstick set!! These are nudes that anyone could look good in! It’s the same long lasting formula, which I love! You literally just apply it once and you’re good for the day/night! I bought mines on kyliecosmerics.com, it’s the only place I would buy her products because you’re guaranteed they are originals. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who loves a good nude lip!
Abigail G.
One of the most over rated products on the market. I ordered on her website and there was fast shipping. Beautifully packaged and the colors are stunning. However, the gloss itself is extremely drying and I was very disappointed in the long lastingness of the color. Within the hour it began drying and clumping on my lips and I literally had to pick it off with my nails. Will not buy this again.
Halle B.
newport
Dalilah G.
Yuma, AZ
Do these make your lips dry?
nadia d.