BY KYLIE COSMETICS #42 in Lipstick

• 4 Matte Liquid Lipsticks (0.11 fl oz./oz. liq / 3.00 g)

• Matte Liquid Lipstick

Kristen E.
Boone, NC
LOVE THESE. They dry pretty well but they can look funky if you don’t put chapstick on underneath it. The colors are pretty and aren’t super pricey for what you get either!!
Taylor N.
Lincroft, NJ
I liked these liquid lipsticks better then her traditional ones. These are the velvet formula instead of matte and wayyyy less drying. At the end of the day it’s less drying, great pigment and overall a great lipstick! Only reason not for 5 stars is because the texture of my lips when I took it off were a tad flaky
Angelina S.
Athens
I enjoy the Kylie lip kits a lot. They work really well. I just recently started buying them and fell in love from day one. I'd recommend this product to anyone that love lipstick. It works wonders
Kylee P.
I have this set and I am so in love with it. It is easy to apply, although when it dries it gets a little hard and starts to flake off. Other than that it is a great product. 10/10 would recommend.
Lily R.
Oakridge, OR
I'm in love with this set and all of the Kylie Cosmetics products. The formula is so smooth and dries perfectly and quickly. It isn't too hard to remove, the brushes work nice , the colors are pretty, the packaging is amazing as well and they smell great! I would reccomend to anybody would loves a good nude lip :)
Tinara ♒.
Joliet
Love the lipstick. Lasts for hours! It’s not my go to lipstick, but I rock it here and there. Drys my lips out, but the formula is amazing. It’s easy to apply, and goes on very smoothly. Too pricey for my liking, and I can’t say it’s worth it. I would not purchase again anytime soon. It’s just too expensive.
fae b.
minneapolis mn
beautiful colors smooth quick drying formula long lasting one of my favorite liquid lip sets liked it so much bought a second set as a gift how can you go wrong with nudes
Briana V.
I wasn't all that fond of the send me more nudes set because out of all four of the lipsticks I could only use one of the lipsticks without looking like a clown. The one that I loved however is called commando. Although the color was perfect for me the lipstick itself is very mattifying and left my lips feeling very dry.
Kat 💋.
avenel
I like these better than her OG lip kits. Was given to me as a bday gift and I use them more than any of her other lipsticks. The colors are beautiful and look great when I’m pale and tan. Winner!
Amanda J.
Holland , PA
i love this set from Kylie cosmetics. I use “naked” and “birthday suit” most. the formula is super smooth and velvety- hence the name ;) but really. they’re not sticky at all. they do transfer because they’re not a liquid matte formula. I do not mind that though, not all lipsticks need to be glued to your lips. will purchase this formula in other colors at some point :)
Halle B.
newport
Dalilah G.
Yuma, AZ
Do these make your lips dry?
nadia d.