BY KYLIE COSMETICS

• 4 Matte Liquid Lipsticks (0.11 fl oz./oz. liq / 3.00 g)

• Matte Liquid Lipstick

Reviews (1939)
Yahaira O.
Yuma, AZ
This collecting is one of her best collections she’s came out with. These lipsticks are so beautiful. I love how they look on you and they don’t make your lips sticky. I recommend this to any beautiful women who is trying out different lip products, you won’t regret it
Isabel G.
This product is not worth the money. The formula is very cheap. Easily cracks and very drying on the lips. The colors are very beautiful nudes. But you'll be scrubbing off and reapplying often to keep a fresh look. Would not recommend anyone waste their money on this.
Lissette M.
This are really pretty colors. I love nudes. They look good with every look. This four matte liquid lipstick are long lasting and they smell really good. I would definitely buy it again once I ran of of them. Kylie cosmetics lipsticks are really good and long lasting.
Valeria V.
Bought these in the velvet formula and let me tell you... The colors are off! They literally all looked like I was applying concealer on my lips. The formula is horrible and the smell isn’t great either! Don’t waste your money. Kylie products are a hit or miss for me.
Christina L.
Southgate, MI
If you love long-lasting nudes then baby, you’re wish is Kylie’s command!!! Omg can’t say enough about this product, the colors this nude set has is absolutely for the girl who loves that nude look on her lips. I love the chocolate-like smell of them, and I like how they feel when I wear them. Just flawless
Melanie R.
Wasco, CA
I honestly don't really like Kylie Cosmetics or anything that has to do with the kardashians/Jenners 🤷‍♀️. But these colors are really pretty. I loveeee matte colors because they feel and look really good on me. But I still wouldn't buy any of these ever again :/.
Rachael W.
Wayne , WV
Absolutly amazing! I have pinker lips so wkth these pink undertones for these nudes work out great for me! I love the packaging it is always so pretty! First time trying these out and i am inlove!! I will def reccomend to others i just want more and more and more!
Jodi A.
Kaneohe, HI
VERY FLAKY!

I was NOT impressed with the new "Send me more nudes" matte liquid lipstick. I've bought the first generation Kylie Cosmetics liquid lipsticks and I love them. Dolce is one of my all time favorite lipsticks but these new products aren't as good.
Vicky S.
San Diego, CA
My absolute FAVORITE out of all her lippies! I am obsessed with birthday suit and nude are my absolute favorites! My go to lip colors. The formula is so creamy and feels great on the lips. Lasts long! Packaging is super cute. I’m obsessed! Forever my go to lip!
Rachel S.
Hoover, AL
I wanted to love these more than I did, but I had to give this review three stars. The color is cute, but some are too light for my skin tone personally. When applying, they seem streaky and too drying. Not my favorite of hers, but I liked the concept of the nude bundle.
Halle B.
newport
Connie W.
Hastings
Dalilah G.
Yuma, AZ
Do these make your lips dry?
nadia d.
benguerdene
Which is your favorite shade from the Kylie Jenner liquid lipsticks collection ???😍Kylie Cosmetics℠ By Kylie Jenner Send Me More Nudes Matte Liquid Lipstick