BY KYLIE COSMETICS #44 in Lipstick

• 4 Matte Liquid Lipsticks (0.11 fl oz./oz. liq / 3.00 g)

• Matte Liquid Lipstick

Kylie Cosmetics℠ By Kylie Jenner Send Me More Nudes Matte Liquid Lipstick
  • "Such a great product in 2017 for me! This is the perfect set of nudes for people like me with very very pale skin! It is extremely long lasting but light weight, it feels like almost nothing is on your lips. Some of the colors can be slightly flakey if you are too rough with them. Overall some of my favorite lipstick shades!" in 148 reviews
Clarissa D.
beavercreek
This Kylie Jenner lip line is great! I love her and her products! I love how it apply so easy and it sticks, even when drinking or eating! Definitely met my expectations! I want more! Will be buying again.
Chelsea H.
Marmet, WV
Will NEVER buy again. After applied and dries, it feels really heavy and like there is something literally stuck to my lips. It dries so much it cracks. The only good thing is, is it stays on for a long time.
Michelle F.
Lake Orion Mi
Love Kylie Jenners lip liner and lip kits. I was a bit weary as I usually am when purchasing products produced by celebrities however I was pleasantly surprised with these ones.
Blaire D.
Blytheville, AR
I love the colors in this kit. There liquid lipsticks aren’t streaky, very pigmented. While I do not pick these up every day to use, I do like to use them a lot. There’s are some of my favorite lipsticks.
krystal h.
Kylie Cosmetics has my absolute favorite liquid lipstick formula. This set is a beautiful set of nudes. They are all pigmented and are very long wearing! You can for sure rely on these to stay on all day!
Mackenzie T.
mt.pleasant
This lipstick goes on and stays on! Such beautiful colors and looks amazing! Give you the perfect matte look.just make sure you have makeup remover or wipes so you can get it off!
Ashley W.
San Dimas, CA
A little disappointed with this bundle. I love only 2 lipsticks out of the collection, mostly due to the way it looks on me color wise. Most of them looked way too light on me
Saira R.
Evans Mills, NY
This product is really great for people who work long hours. It dries very matte and recommend it. Ordered it online through the Kylie cosmetics website. Not giving it 5 stars because unfortunately I got a shade too nude and won’t go with my skin tone.
Nicole Z.
Chicago
Love love love the various shades of nude. These glosses have a perfect matte finish if that’s the look you’re going for. These shades are my new “go to” for matte nudes. I would love a matching liner!
Nicole M.
Formula was nice. The colors did not look good on my skin tone. They were too light and looked like I was wearing concealer on my lips. I was very disappointed but a friend gladly took them and loved.
Halle B.
newport
Dalilah G.
Yuma, AZ
Do these make your lips dry?
nadia d.