BY KYLIE COSMETICS #42 in Lipstick

• 4 Matte Liquid Lipsticks (0.11 fl oz./oz. liq / 3.00 g)

• Matte Liquid Lipstick

Madisynn W.
Richardson, TX
OBSESSED!! I just got this in this week and I'm in love! I ordered online from Kylie Cosmetics and I was in love with the packaging of not only the collection of lipsticks, but the lipstick itself. The application of the lipstick is amazing and the colors are gorgeous!! It's like the perfect nudes and I'd definitely recommend it for everyone!
Cindy H.
I absolutely love these!!! The formula is great! Although they are not great for darker skin tones they work great when mixed. Commando is the only one that can work for every skin tone. Packaging is very nice
Kat S.
Cleveland
Wouldn’t bought this if I’d seen this at the store. Those colors just aren’t looking good on me personally they are also drying my lips very badly...waste of money for me personally
Grace B.
clarkston
I love all nude colors! Then make your lips look so natural if you have class on them. I could literally wear this these colors all day long and never stop loving them! I had so many compliments when I wear them.
Trista H.
Athens
some of the best lipsticks! Kylie Cosmetics is famous for there lip kits, and lipsticks.... so I had to try some! I bought this kit, because I like the nude colored lipsticks, I’m not much of a bold lip kinda person! overall it’s a pretty good product.
Dajana P.
Puyallup
Sooo pretty and honestly my favorite thing to wear. I get so many compliments. I think it’s well worth the price. Con for me is the return policy. But I enjoyed the product so I wasn’t going to return anyways
Kristina E.
I've never had any complaints about Kylie's. lipsticks, and I don't think I ever will. I love this set! It has such pretty nude colors and they are matted and stay on really good!
Phomaney H.
Saint Paul, MN
The color of this set is beautiful. I knew that the formula was a bit too drying but the nudes got me. When I tried to wear them all the different nude shades did not match me at all. So now this set is just sitting in my makeup drawer.
Jenna d.
Pease, MN
Love the lip kits again they are creamy matte long lasting non sticky doesn’t leave marks on classes or silver wear doesn’t come off in water until a while later and it met my expectations a lot and it’s some what doesn’t but not too bad compared to her other things
Clarissa D.
beavercreek
This Kylie Jenner lip line is great! I love her and her products! I love how it apply so easy and it sticks, even when drinking or eating! Definitely met my expectations! I want more! Will be buying again.
Halle B.
newport
Dalilah G.
Yuma, AZ
Do these make your lips dry?
nadia d.