BY KYLIE COSMETICS

• 4 Matte Liquid Lipsticks (0.11 fl oz./oz. liq / 3.00 g)

• Matte Liquid Lipstick

Reviews (1939)
Deisther M.
Belleville, NJ
Colors are gorgeous!!! Every kind of nude you would want. However.....the liquid formula is so drying!!!! OMG so drying. The funny thing is that I love the colors so much, I continue to wear them. I would purchase her velvet liquid lipsticks next time in the nude colors.
Skyla P.
Greencastle, IN
This the best lipstick I've ever used. I don't like how expensive it is for such a small amount. It's definitely something you buy when you want to treat yourself. I've only ever purchased once, maybe of price drops I'd buy again. Just too expensive for me! Great product though.
Nelli C.
Lodi
This was my first kylie Jenner order and i was amazed i got the velvet set which i like because it doesn't leave your lips looking crusty it leaves your lips looking smooth. I highly recommend the set specially since its very affordable. I am definitely purchasing more.
Mel F.
Brownsville , TX
I️ love the products. All of her matte liquid lipsticks apply very smooth and stay on. They also smell great! The only thing I️ didn’t like is that the colors were so similar. But, it is the all nude collection so I️ Guess that one is on me. Anyways over all awesome product!
Diana V.
The reason I didn’t give these lipsticks the full 5 stars was because they were limited edition and not available unless it’s a special release. However I love them! I love the packaging and the velvet formula! They are the perfect nudes! The price is ok for the 4lipsticks..
Brittany J.
I love these lip sticks. I have not run out of them yet but if I do I will buy again! They are so fun and the colors are so pretty. The matte lipstick makes everyone look so great. It’s easy to apply and stays on well. The only problem for me is the price is a little high.
Maryfairy H.
Minnesota
I have not tried this particular product before, but I have tried Kim's. I can honestly say I didn't like them. I didn't care for the smell and the formula was not long lasting at all. Very disappointed and I was so excited to try this product when it was released.
zyrah m.
Danbury, CT
I am a number 1 fan of Nude colors. I really loved and enjoyed trying on these products and creating different looks with all these nude colors. Product definitely met my expectations. i am super excited about her collections. Price range is high but Product is worth the price.
p b.
The kylie Send me More Nudes Matte Lipsticks went on really well for me, they stayed on through most of the day, They glide on easily with full opacity, and they completely reached my expectations. It comes in shades that compliment different skin tones. I would buy again
Gillianne S.
Beautiful, but definitely not worth the money I paid for it, lasts pretty long but I wouldn’t say it is a 24 hour lip stain or lipstick. It would be better if it was more affordable. I feel like I’m just paying for the name “Kylie Jenner” and not the quality of lip stick.
Halle B.
newport
Connie W.
Hastings
Dalilah G.
Yuma, AZ
Do these make your lips dry?
nadia d.
benguerdene
Which is your favorite shade from the Kylie Jenner liquid lipsticks collection ???😍Kylie Cosmetics℠ By Kylie Jenner Send Me More Nudes Matte Liquid Lipstick